Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BigBack#25

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BigBack#25

  1. If the game is in the 60's then Brossart loses. If Brossart can dictate the tempo then it will be a dog fight. As a coach in the district I guess I shouldn't guess. I will let you know if my guess is correct though.
  2. I wasn't blaming anyone on here for anything. I just wanted everyone, from fans, supporters, school & state administration, that i was to blame. It is my fault.
  3. I will not run from my mistakes. This previous post was my email to my administration. Any one who knows me, Mustang, knows that I work my tail off for my kids. This is 100% my fault. I will take the punishment based on my "crime".
  4. Per KHSAA we are over the 30 game limit. We are at 32. The reason for this error is on me and not the Athletic Director. I hope this is not a fireable offense. I looked into BYlaw 33 and it seems not to be. But if in your eyes, if you think it is right, then I shall accept the punishment. The reason for the error is that I believed that the Bourbon Co. forfeit should not count against us and I thought that the All "A" counted as one. This is my mistake! I would hate to be suspended for the Calvary district game, but would rather receive that as punishment rather than being fired. God Bless Mike Walls Silver Grove Varsity Basketball H.C. Dayton Varsity Assistant Football Coach
  5. Brossart beats Scott for 37th district
  6. Just another example of what is wrong with America. Give everyone a trophy and tell them their great and they all are winners!! i am done with this thread.
  7. Rob Starkey? Alot of people expecteed them to walk throught the conference
  8. Who are you? I was questioning his heart.
  9. Yes, Dayton. He has been invited to some combines. Unfortunately, it is the hole in his chest that is his downfall.
  10. DJ Walker from a small school. He rushed for over 600 yds. in his last 3 games agaisnt 3 playoffs teams. He is 5'10 & 190, runs a sub 4.6 forty, and is a monster in the weight room. The only thing holding him back is his dedication in the classroom.
  11. My bet is a NKY team, either Holy Cross or Brossart
  12. From a small school, Silver Grove has a freshmen who leadds the team in steals, rebounding, blocked shots, and assists. His name is Billy Miller and their 8th grade PG was just named to the All "A" tournament team!
  13. Dilts should have a conference title two years ago!! Great guy but "new" game has passed him bye. great person and a ton of character!!
  14. 1. Booher- state championship 2. Code- force in All A and gets most out of least 3. Faust 4. Carr- 3 straight district championships in a tough one 5. Brannen- a force in the region year after year 6. Steiner- should have won the region with Hester & Hurd 7. McQuery- i personally think he should have atleast 2 regional titles 8 Sullivan 9. Hart- best small team coach, give him talent and would have some banners 10. Ruthsatz- jury still out best staff: Holmes. Listerman brought with him: winning, toughness, and state experience
  15. Does this open the idea again of Public vs. Private?
  16. Yes a tip ball means pass interference cannot be called on defense or offense.
  17. evinston became a great QB in college at Georgetown. He was average in h.s. because on the offense. 1. Hefty Lefty 2. Towles 3. Chad Lawrence because all he did was win games 4. Gino G. 5. Jeff Smith 6. O'Toole 7. Englemon (Holmes) 8. Hergott (Beechwood) 9. McCormick 10. Nate Berkley (Bellevue)
  18. I think highlands and beechwood might be able to beat their 2's. just maybe....
  19. No he was told what his budget was when he was hired and then it was not the same when school had started. But like I said, was just what I heard. 2 of the sources were right on about Russ and who the next coach was going to be.
  20. Honestly hope I am wrong. The football program and community need stability. Bellevue takes football very serious and are proudful people. Makes many wonder what the situation might be if they would have hired Bellevue Alum, Chad Montgomery.
  21. I know your are going to think i am blowing smoke due to our past disagreements, but I have heard from 3 people in Bellevue that Coach Crowley is fustrated with administration. I heard it started with a guy who was going to call the defense and admininstration waited 2 weeks before the season to say no to that person because he was too important as a maintenence worker in the school district. Then was told that his coaching budget was not exactly what is actually was. Last straw was he had to let go to close collegues because of the lack of funds. Just what I was told. Too much details for me to mess up. Problems not with Principal but with Treasurer and Boosters.
  22. I caught a wind that SK's D-coordinator, Herbst, might be interested.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.