Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will be the next Coach at Dixie?

Featured Replies

Randy Borchers? Dave Brossart? Bob Burnett?

  • Replies 229
  • Views 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Randy Borchers? Dave Brossart? Bob Burnett?

 

Is Dixie the 3rd best public school job in nky? Behind Highlands, Ryle and Beechwood. Long term is Dixie better than Cooper, who will have similar demographics to Ryle?

 

I would think Brossart would be the most likely candidate. I wouldn't think Borchers would be interested. Why would Dixie want to turn back the clock with Burnette? What about Lickert?

No way Steve Lickert would apply IMO.

 

Would Bob Burnett be interested? I'd be surprised.

Burnett would be a great on for the job!

Yes he would but I would be very surprised if he wants it.

What about a young up and comer like Coach Barth from Walton-Verona? I think it would be a drastic change in style from what Dixie has become acustomed too, but could be a good change for them. I think their program needs some new blood.

What about a young up and comer like Coach Barth from Walton-Verona? I think it would be a drastic change in style from what Dixie has become acustomed too, but could be a good change for them. I think their program needs some new blood.
Personally, I hope Coach Barth remains at Walton-Verona to continue building on the fine program he has helped to develop there. I feel confident that he will do so.

Do Highlands assistants ever interview?

Personally, I hope Coach Barth remains at Walton-Verona to continue building on the fine program he has helped to develop there. I feel confident that he will do so.
You don't fool me Birdfan. I know why you want Mr. Barth to stay put!

Maybe I should apply. :D

You don't fool me Birdfan. I know why you want Mr. Barth to stay put!
Shhh... :sssh: Don't give away the plan.

 

 

 

But seriously...he has done great things there and can take the program much farther. :thumb:

Maybe I should apply. :D

 

I thought you were taking over at Simon Kenton.

Do Highlands assistants ever interview?

 

Nope...why would they...:D

I say Dave Brossart will be the new HC at Dixie...

Is Dixie the 3rd best public school job in nky? Behind Highlands, Ryle and Beechwood. Long term is Dixie better than Cooper, who will have similar demographics to Ryle?

 

I would think Brossart would be the most likely candidate. I wouldn't think Borchers would be interested. Why would Dixie want to turn back the clock with Burnette? What about Lickert?

Wouldnt that be the 4th best public job.....I think it is...they have a ton of kids to choose from. There is no reason for them not to be there year in and year out.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.