Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell Co. vs. Brossart predictions

Who wins? 45 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Campbell in a thriller.

I think it may be Brossart's year to get to the Region. Defense will be key. Limit McGovney and use your bigs to score and the Stangs can pull it off.

Brossart in overtime.

I think it may be Brossart's year to get to the Region. Defense will be key. Limit McGovney and use your bigs to score and the Stangs can pull it off.

 

Think you may be right.

My Camels win a close one 58-54.

Russell continues his winning streak with the Camels vs. Brossart and advances to the District Finals - 65 - 56 improving to 4-0 in the last 2 years.

Not sure who will win but it should be a good one. I know I'll be heading down the double A to the big city of Alexandria to catch the game. Cant wait

Mustangs pull it out in the last seconds:

 

Bishop Brossart 57

Campbell County 55

Should be a wild ride in Alexandria tonight. If the Mustangs can contain McGovney they should make it to Friday's finals.

Mustangs by 7.

Wednesday night at CCMS.

 

If the game is in the 60's then Brossart loses. If Brossart can dictate the tempo then it will be a dog fight. As a coach in the district I guess I shouldn't guess. I will let you know if my guess is correct though.

Wasn't the gym packed the first time these two played?

 

I heard they turned a couple of hundred people away last time? Could make tonight interesting since there is the Scott/Calvary game prior to the 7:30 main event.

42 votes & almost split down the middle. I imagine it'll be some kind of atmosphere in Alexandria tonight.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.