Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region All A, All tourney team?

Featured Replies

I was unable to attend the final game. Does anyone know who made the all tourney team?

NCC - Bueter & Seibert

HC - Thompson & Campbell

Tourney MVP - HC-Jake Burger

 

* I didn't catch who the representatives were from the other schools.

Sounds like the local coverage was as good as the 10th All A???

Maysville Ledger carried an article for the 10th. The enquirer had an "oh by the way" 3 line article.

  • Author

Thanks!

NCC - Bueter & Seibert

HC - Thompson & Campbell

Tourney MVP - HC-Jake Burger

 

* I didn't catch who the representatives were from the other schools.

NKY is missing Ryan Ernst big time. Covered HS sports very well. These days I don't even bother with the NKY Enquirer or Post.

NKY is missing Ryan Ernst big time. Covered HS sports very well. These days I don't even bother with the NKY Enquirer or Post.

 

The criticism of the paper is nothing new. BGP complained about it when Ernst was there as well. It's not the reporter. It's the editors that are hurting the local coverage. In addition, it's us since we don't buy papers anymore.

Go to the HCC/NCC thread. Look for paNDA's pictures. Near the end there is a picture of a group of boys on the court from different teams. I would assume that is the all-tournament team. I recognize Mitchell Kuebbing from St. Henry.

Also on the all tourney were Hoffman (Bellv.), Williams (lloyd), Reno (Heritage), Howard? (Ludlow), Phelps (Villa)and I can't remember from Dayton.

The criticism of the paper is nothing new. BGP complained about it when Ernst was there as well. It's not the reporter. It's the editors that are hurting the local coverage. In addition, it's us since we don't buy papers anymore.

 

Am I the only one that still subscribes? :idunno:

 

I still need something for my office you know. LOL

All A 9th Champs 016.jpg

Thanks, paNDA!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.