Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bankingboard

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bankingboard

  1. Big game Friday. Wonder if he will get in the face of the Highlands coach??
  2. Should be a great atmosphere. Good to see Highlands rebound. The recent past has been very poor. New Cath wins big, but it still should be fun.
  3. I thought Mitchell Cain played a very solid second half. Coach must have had a talk with him at half time. Very nice contribution by the soph.
  4. Brossart is better than Dixie.
  5. Connor seems to be on the upswing. Could this be a trap game for NCC coming off back to back big games?
  6. Dern you Gerntz, I was just going to reply with that name.
  7. Who makes that decision? I suppose the Board of Ed?
  8. Who won the Cov Cath game vs NCC played at Cov Cath last month, or was that a fluke?
  9. I predict that a team from Kenton County will win at least one of the two games.
  10. My guess is that Cordia / Brossart winner will play NCC in the finals. NCC beat Cordia in dpuble OT in the Lex Cath holiday tourney.
  11. Are you sure this is not an afternoon game?
  12. LB do you have any NCC Stats? Sounds like Jake Tanner and Zake had big games.
  13. LB 13 are you going to post updates on this site? I can't make the game but would like to access the game status including every possible stat available.
  14. I predict that Alex Trentman will play in this game!
  15. Really!! And all this time I thought all he did was coach Kentucky for 14 seasons, winning 8 SEC championships, a NIT championship, 4 Final 4 Appearances, a National Runner-Up and a National Championship while being named SEC Coach of the Year 4 times and National Coach of the year. As far as being appreciated his banner is hanging in Rupp Arena and there is a life size bronze statue of him on campus. Just saying!!
  16. Could you post Gallatin Co's schedule with scores for this year?
  17. Three years ago Dixie was loaded. To say that NewCath should have defeated them is a real stretch.
  18. I heard that soph Mitchell Caine may see some game action?
  19. Too bad NCC and Brossart can't play at neutral site where fans can actually get in the game. Oh did I say that!!
  20. As always, thanks for the excellent update.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.