Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St Henry at Holmes 12/23 Predictions

Who wins? 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Holmes
      100%
    • St Henry
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Cru travels to Covington tonight for a DII match up with the Dogs.

 

This will be Holmes' final "tune up" before travelling to New York for the Mirabito Stop DWI Holiday Classic Tournament.

 

Can the Cru keep it within 15?

Cru travels to Covington tonight for a DII match up with the Dogs.

 

This will be Holmes' final "tune up" before travelling to New York for the Mirabito Stop DWI Holiday Classic Tournament.

 

Can the Cru keep it within 15?

 

No.

No.

 

I agree

Are prediction threads always necessary?

Yes - Walter loves to hear how great Bolden/Holmes is.

 

:)

  • Author
Yes - Walter loves to hear how great Bolden/Holmes is.

 

:)

 

Apart of my job here on BGP is to start a thread for every game for the region (9th) that I cover.

 

Just doing my job, guys.

Not everything has to be compared to Bolden and Holmes. Gets old. Do your job and give other teams and kids credit w/o them being compared to Bolden.

  • Author
Not everything has to be compared to Bolden and Holmes. Gets old. Do your job and give other teams and kids credit w/o them being compared to Bolden.

 

When have I compared anyone to Bolden. Check the Dixie Holmes thread and look how many different kids I talk about.

 

I give more than enough credit to kids around NKY who don't suit up in a Holmes uni. The fact that you even make this comment shows how little you know about me and what I do.

 

I do a weekly article covering the top 10 teams in the 9th region since the Enquire coverage is terrible. I guess you missed my 9th region preview as well?? Check that then get back to me.

 

In case you forgot, I've been on here hyping St Henry soph Wallenhorst since the preseason along with Kunstek.

 

Get your facts straight before you get on here bashing my work. If you think you can do a better job, send guru a pm and tell him you'd like to take over. I'll gladly let you TRY to do what I do and I'll focus on other things.

Edited by Walter

  • Author

Edit.

Not everything has to be compared to Bolden and Holmes. Gets old. Do your job and give other teams and kids credit w/o them being compared to Bolden.

 

WIT, Walter is an major asset to this site and has been since 2009. He has earned his stripes here and most of us who have been here a lot longer than Feb of 2013 respect his opinion.

 

While a Holmes fan and proud of his team and their accomplishments, he is also professionally unbiased and gives credit where due. While posting Holmes highlights, he will also share those of their opponents.

If I were covering the Dawgs and Bolden, I'd be giddy about him myself, he is that good.

 

Walter also possesses a broad-based knowledge of high school hoops not only here in Northern Kentucky but around the state and across the nation.

When have I compared anyone to Bolden. Check the Dixie Holmes thread and look how many different kids I talk about.

 

I give more than enough credit to kids around NKY who don't suit up in a Holmes uni. The fact that you even make this comment shows how little you know about me and what I do.

 

I do a weekly article covering the top 10 teams in the 9th region since the Enquire coverage is terrible. I guess you missed my 9th region preview as well?? Check that then get back to me.

 

In case you forgot, I've been on here hyping St Henry soph Wallenhorst since the preseason along with Kunstek.

 

Get your facts straight before you get on here bashing my work. If you think you can do a better job, send guru a pm and tell him you'd like to take over. I'll gladly let you TRY to do what I do and I'll focus on other things.

 

You tell him Wally... He obviously doesn't get what a value you are to this site. I totally dig your input, and appreciate your painstaking efforts. You seriously put a lot of time in keeping us all entertained and informed, and I've no doubt that most everyone here digs you for it, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with you having a favorite team. Who doesn't? :thumb:

Are prediction threads always necessary?

Ok folks. This totally went the wrong direction and this was NOT the intent to start a Walter bashing.

 

So I'm very sorry about that, Walter.

 

My question was about update threads. Sometimes they are here, and sometimes they are not. No problem. People are busy.

 

And Walter---you answered my question. I was not aware that it was part of your job.

 

So thank you. And thank you for all that you do for the 9th.

I have no issues with this poll or discussing who will win this game. I did have an issue with the one poll I saw that had the margin of victory as options. That being said. Holmes wins by 19. Guard play will be too much.

Without Walter's work BGP's value is greatly diminished!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.