Rank the Coaches - NKY Edition

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure how you would rank a coach so I'll pass.

However, I have seen some good young coaches that will get varsity jobs in the near future.

Dixie has two in Roddy and McFarland.

CCH's Otte.

Cooper's JV coach whose name escapes me.

However, I have seen some good young coaches that will get varsity jobs in the near future.

CCH's Otte.

What makes those young coaches good and likely to have varsity jobs soon?

Isn't Cooper's JV head man, Brett Blevins? Good coaching at Cooper.

CCH's Otte.

Does NKY mean Boone, Kenton, and Campbell County schools?

Can The Guru put a by-law in to the website that defines NKY as Boone, Kenton, and Campbell counties, so that we don't have to revisit this every time someone posts "NKY?"

Goetz will be one whose stock has gone up tremendously this year versus last year.

The addition of a 6'8" transfer who is potentially the best player in NKY certainly helped his case. I will say though that he seems to have done a great job in managing the team with the distractions that certainly came with the loss of Jalen Avery.

I also think that Brannen from NC does a great job. On several occasions this year when his team was getting beat handily in the first half, he made the appropriate adjustments to get them back in the game.

The addition of a 6'8" transfer who is potentially the best player in NKY certainly helped his case. I will say though that he seems to have done a great job in managing the team with the distractions that certainly came with the loss of Jalen Avery.

I also think that Brannen from NC does a great job. On several occasions this year when his team was getting beat handily in the first half, he made the appropriate adjustments to get them back in the game.

No doubt. Goetz was interviewing with an Ohio school last year looking to get out but with Campbell/Pouncy joining the squad Im sure he may be around for a couple more years until he might start looking to move up again.