Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rank the Coaches - NKY Edition

Featured Replies

I consider Sullivan a good friend and I don't think he would argue with that.

 

I personally believe he's the best up here but I'm biased. The problem is how do we rank them? I've seen a lot of names on here and they all are good IMO. I would want my kids to play for 4 current coaches (Sully, Goetz, Faust or Trame) if they were lucky enough to play high school basketball. I would put that first on my list of ranking coaches way ahead of win/loss record.

 

No way would I want my kid to play for the bolded one. The other three, I agree with.

  • Replies 92
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange that coaches like Faust & Hicks' are called into question because of their overall record but most give Sullivan a pass.

 

Apples and oranges and I'm fan of them all.

 

Sully has had to start a program from scratch. This is probably the first year you can judge him if you are basing it on his record.

 

He has done a great job at Cooper.

Basketball minds??? I would say that most of these good coaches that we are talking about are "basketball minds". I think these guys are good coaches, but I would say they are still learning the ropes like any good, young coach. I especially like Blevins @ Cooper.

 

Coaches in the area who deserve being mentioned: Carr, Code, Faust, Sullivan...The best basketball minds are at the jv level in Mcfarland and Blevins

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.