Rank the Coaches - NKY Edition

I consider Sullivan a good friend and I don't think he would argue with that.

I personally believe he's the best up here but I'm biased. The problem is how do we rank them? I've seen a lot of names on here and they all are good IMO. I would want my kids to play for 4 current coaches (Sully, Goetz, Faust or Trame) if they were lucky enough to play high school basketball. I would put that first on my list of ranking coaches way ahead of win/loss record.

No way would I want my kid to play for the bolded one. The other three, I agree with.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange that coaches like Faust & Hicks' are called into question because of their overall record but most give Sullivan a pass.

Apples and oranges and I'm fan of them all.

Sully has had to start a program from scratch. This is probably the first year you can judge him if you are basing it on his record.

He has done a great job at Cooper.

Basketball minds??? I would say that most of these good coaches that we are talking about are "basketball minds". I think these guys are good coaches, but I would say they are still learning the ropes like any good, young coach. I especially like Blevins @ Cooper.

Coaches in the area who deserve being mentioned: Carr, Code, Faust, Sullivan...The best basketball minds are at the jv level in Mcfarland and Blevins