Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coaching Vacancies

Featured Replies

In hopes that this doesn't turn into a thread bashing some coaches or starting ridiculous rumors, what coaching vacancies are there for next year. Who has already posted their jobs? retired? etc.

 

I know that Dixie is currently open.

Caverna is not open.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I know your are going to think i am blowing smoke due to our past disagreements, but I have heard from 3 people in Bellevue that Coach Crowley is fustrated with administration. I heard it started with a guy who was going to call the defense and admininstration waited 2 weeks before the season to say no to that person because he was too important as a maintenence worker in the school district. Then was told that his coaching budget was not exactly what is actually was. Last straw was he had to let go to close collegues because of the lack of funds. Just what I was told. Too much details for me to mess up. Problems not with Principal but with Treasurer and Boosters.

Honestly hope I am wrong. The football program and community need stability. Bellevue takes football very serious and are proudful people. Makes many wonder what the situation might be if they would have hired Bellevue Alum, Chad Montgomery.

  • Author

I haven't heard any of this "on the streets" in Bellevue. But, I'm not saying that you are lying. I'm not bashing Montgomery here but if it was a spat over budgets and allocations of staff, wouldn't that be the same regardless of who was coaching the team.

Is Larue officially open? I know people assume it is open but I havent heard an announcement from Coach Arms.

No he was told what his budget was when he was hired and then it was not the same when school had started. But like I said, was just what I heard. 2 of the sources were right on about Russ and who the next coach was going to be.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I heard Boyd County is now open.

  • Author

I saw the LaRue opening on the coaching listserv email yesterday. I haven't seen anything yet about Boyd County.

 

Obviously, I am from Northern Kentucky and pay close attention to teams up here, are the LaRue, Boyd, and Calloway County job openings what was expected or is there a little bit of shock with these?

Trimble County hired interim, should have to post the job.

Boyd Co

Calloway Co

Dixie Heights

Jackson Co

Larue Co

McClean Co

Paris

Paul L. Dunbar

Seneca

Trimble Co

 

Are all open

Dunbar? Seriously? I thought he was there for the long haul to turn the program around. How many coaches does that make in the past few season?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.