Any news regarding Dixie 2012 coaches?

OlDog75

I've been told that Boyle picked up their 10th. game next year with Dixie. A one year contract, that will be played at Boyle to replace the Indiana team that Boyle picked up late last year to replace the Tennesse team that dropped them.

I've been told that Boyle picked up their 10th. game next year with Dixie. A one year contract, that will be played at Boyle to replace the Indiana team that Boyle picked up late last year to replace the Tennesse team that dropped them.

interesting that Dixie dropped their Highlands return game at home and picked up Boyle on the road.

Kevin Eichman, great guy. He was at Withrow I believe, and is now going to Dixie. Great guy. Wish him all the best. Brossart is building a nice coaching staff at Dixie.

Looking forward to the Dixie vs. Campbell Co. game.:D

Sorry, as not to create confusion, Kevin was coaching at Highlands before Withrow.

Kevin Eichman, great guy. He was at Withrow I believe, and is now going to Dixie. Great guy. Wish him all the best. Brossart is building a nice coaching staff at Dixie.

Looking forward to the Dixie vs. Campbell Co. game.:D

Sorry, as not to create confusion, Kevin was coaching at Highlands before Withrow.

Well, so far we have only one assistant coach named in this thread. Do you know of any others that have been hired?