Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Any news regarding Dixie 2012 coaches?

Featured Replies

Has anyone heard any news regarding who will be on the completely new 2012 coaching staff for Dixie?

I have heard that Coach Brossart hit the ground running (he was essentially running the off-season workouts) and although the Colonel powers to be are playing it close to the vest there is a good amount of optimism!

I've been told that Boyle picked up their 10th. game next year with Dixie. A one year contract, that will be played at Boyle to replace the Indiana team that Boyle picked up late last year to replace the Tennesse team that dropped them.

I've been told that Boyle picked up their 10th. game next year with Dixie. A one year contract, that will be played at Boyle to replace the Indiana team that Boyle picked up late last year to replace the Tennesse team that dropped them.

 

interesting that Dixie dropped their Highlands return game at home and picked up Boyle on the road.

I want to stick with the topic here and I will start another thread on the new game.

I heard the new D-coordinator might have some ties to a school in Ft. Thomas?

I heard the new D-coordinator might have some ties to a school in Ft. Thomas?

 

You heard correctly. A very good pick up for the Dixie program.

You heard correctly. A very good pick up for the Dixie program.

 

Name?

  • Author
I heard the new D-coordinator might have some ties to a school in Ft. Thomas?

 

Their last head coach had ties with that Ft Thomas school. What's that prove?

Kevin Eichman, great guy. He was at Withrow I believe, and is now going to Dixie. Great guy. Wish him all the best. Brossart is building a nice coaching staff at Dixie.

 

Looking forward to the Dixie vs. Campbell Co. game.:D

 

Sorry, as not to create confusion, Kevin was coaching at Highlands before Withrow.

  • Author
Kevin Eichman, great guy. He was at Withrow I believe, and is now going to Dixie. Great guy. Wish him all the best. Brossart is building a nice coaching staff at Dixie.

Looking forward to the Dixie vs. Campbell Co. game.:D

 

Sorry, as not to create confusion, Kevin was coaching at Highlands before Withrow.

 

Well, so far we have only one assistant coach named in this thread. Do you know of any others that have been hired?

All of the following are assistant coaches for Dixie now:

 

Derek Bosse, Kevin Eickmann, Dave Machlitt, Dan Osborne, and Nick Wilson.

All of the following are assistant coaches for Dixie now:

 

Derek Bosse, Kevin Eickmann, Dave Machlitt, Dan Osborne, and Nick Wilson.

 

Cov Cath grad, Derek Bosse? Class of '96...thirty-four years old or so?

Cov Cath grad, Derek Bosse? Class of '96...thirty-four years old or so?

 

I don't have bios on all the coaches but I am 100% sure the list of names is correct.

yes, he coached with Dave at CovCath and followed him to Dixie.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.