Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood 51 Frankfort 19

Featured Replies

Final.

Congratulations to the Tigers.

  • Author

Frankfort hangs tough into the 2nd half. Beechwood with a ton of penalties tonight, but man they are talented and deep. Good job Panthers on a great season and good luck to the Beechies.

Congrats Tigers. Looking forward to seeing your team next week.

I tip my cap to the Frankfort bunch. They hung in until Beechwood's depth took over. Here comes the matchup we've all been waiting for: Mayfield Vs. Beechwood. Can't wait.

Hats off to Beechwood.

 

I don't feel the score tells the truth about what a great game it was. Typical Beechwood /Frankfort game. Depth wearing down the Panthers and Panther mistakes.

 

Turning point in the game for me is after FHS recovered an onside kick and a chance to go down and close the game to under 5 points the Panthers have a bad snap and fumble the football. Beechwood scores and now FHS has to start doing things not inside the game plan.

 

Officials blew a big call in the first quarter. I thought the missed a pass interference call that would have been huge FHS would have been up 7-0.

 

I really believe that my Panthers are closing the gap and on the verge of getting the Tigers.

 

Good luck Next week to BW.

 

 

 

Proud of my Panthers they did a great job all night long going toe to toe.

218 yards for Nussbaum.

Hats off to Beechwood.

 

I don't feel the score tells the truth about what a great game it was. Typical Beechwood /Frankfort game. Depth wearing down the Panthers and Panther mistakes.

 

Turning point in the game for me is after FHS recovered an onside kick and a chance to go down and close the game to under 5 points the Panthers have a bad snap and fumble the football. Beechwood scores and now FHS has to start doing things not inside the game plan.

 

Officials blew a big call in the first quarter. I thought the missed a pass interference call that would have been huge FHS would have been up 7-0.

 

I really believe that my Panthers are closing the gap and on the verge of getting the Tigers.

 

Good luck Next week to BW.

 

 

 

Proud of my Panthers they did a great job all night long going toe to toe.

 

 

Really? You got every call tonight. You have no complaints. I would LOVE to see the penalty counts for each team. I would be willing to bet that we have more than 2 times as many as you. Those 5 guys had no business being in a regional final game. Zero! All were about 50 lbs overweight; except the umpire and he couldn't stop throwing the flag. I wonder if Jullian Tackett watches those games? For their sake, I hope not!

Hats off to Beechwood.

 

I don't feel the score tells the truth about what a great game it was. Typical Beechwood /Frankfort game. Depth wearing down the Panthers and Panther mistakes.

 

Turning point in the game for me is after FHS recovered an onside kick and a chance to go down and close the game to under 5 points the Panthers have a bad snap and fumble the football. Beechwood scores and now FHS has to start doing things not inside the game plan.

 

Officials blew a big call in the first quarter. I thought the missed a pass interference call that would have been huge FHS would have been up 7-0.

 

I really believe that my Panthers are closing the gap and on the verge of getting the Tigers.

 

Good luck Next week to BW.

 

 

 

Proud of my Panthers they did a great job all night long going toe to toe.

 

 

I agree. I must admit, I was planning on leaving at halftime, but the Panthers were much tougher than I expected. The played with great heart, and it appeared there were far better prepared for us than I thought. As far as the calls went, we will probably disagree on that point.

 

The game was better the score indicated. Had the opportunity to talk with some Panther fans. Good people and very good hosts. Looking forward to meeting you again!

Really? You got every call tonight. You have no complaints. I would LOVE to see the penalty counts for each team. I would be willing to bet that we have more than 2 times as many as you. Those 5 guys had no business being in a regional final game. Zero! All were about 50 lbs overweight; except the umpire and he couldn't stop throwing the flag. I wonder if Jullian Tackett watches those games? For their sake, I hope not!

 

I will not argue that the officials stunk.

 

I am just saying I thought the blew a call in the first quarter. I can assure they didn't do us any favors tonight.

I will not argue that the officials stunk.

 

I am just saying I thought the blew a call in the first quarter. I can assure they didn't do us any favors tonight.

 

You got 'favors' all night long!

You got 'favors' all night long!

 

It actually became comical! Phantom stuff all night

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.