Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TheTigerZone

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TheTigerZone

  1. Anyone heard anything about Suchanek? Might be small but the kid can whack the ball and plays great defense! Has been starting since his 8th grade year also. I feel like he'll be the leader for the Tigers this year.
  2. The Tigers will be led by Seniors Nussbaum Tatro Marksberry and Maus.......Not many have heard of Marksberry or Tatro but they will be the key to shutting down CCH inside.
  3. This Tiger team will play with a chip on their shoulder tonight. This could be very similar to the 2009 game with Romes, Beuttel etc.
  4. Fieger, Huff, Maus, Marksberry and the Bright twins......Sorry fellas but its upset city tonight!!!!!
  5. Nussbaum is shutting down Ruthsatz.........Beechwood in a shocker by 4
  6. I think the Tigers win this game if they have Mitch Mckenzie.
  7. He will just read the front page of the paper "Fieger leads Tigers to state"
  8. The legend of Fieger grows.....Tigers 28 Mayfield 21
  9. Im hearing rumors of possible suspensions of some Beechwood players........anyone have the details?
  10. From what I've heard through the grape vine: Varsity: Bob Mullins Jimmy Booth John Morris JV: Brad Stephenson Nathan Snyder Freshman: ?
  11. Someone needs to post a video of the hit Nussbaum laid on the TE...........its Youtube worthy.
  12. Jason Suchanek should definitely be up there. The kid has started Varsity since the 8th grade and will be a big reason the Tigers have success next year!
  13. I honestly find the brave heart idea a bit confusing and silly. The tigers tradition of doing a Red Out makes more sense. I think it just motivates the Tigers even more every year they do the Brave Heart idea. And, I say the tigers when 35-7 due to one thing, heart. The tigers are motivated and ready.
  14. I like the tigers in this one. Beechwood- 35 CCH- 7
  15. Don't know any information but he fit the description
  16. At Scott or named Scott? Scott Sickmeier was the head Freshman Coach
  17. The cch kids arent exactly angels on facebook and twitter though all kids should think before they post.
  18. I believe 1st pitch was at 5. Any one have any updates?
  19. I think Nussbaum is fast/athletic enough to handle him IMO.
  20. Big game tomorrow. CCH has the advantage with Ruthaz(sp) and Fredrick at the guards but the Tigers bring a height advantage with Maus Cruse and Mckenzie that could make this interesting. Thoughts?
  21. Kid must be able to score. What high school did he come from?
  22. Wasn't that off by my 58 50 prediction. Tigers will be a good team come January and February when everything clicks.
  23. I think the tigers make it interesting. PC 58 Beechwood 50

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.