Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top hitters in NKY next year

Featured Replies

Baseball junkie here.Who are some of the top players in NKY FOR 2013.And any thoughts on top teams.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiberi from HC will be the best hitter in NKY next year. Pete Ohmer along with Jared Best, and Kyle Kramer from Scott will be some of the top hitters in NKY. I'd also watch for Michael Mundy from SK, kid can stroke.

  • Author

Agree in full with Tiberi kid can flat out hit.The kids from Scott you metioned are all average at best.Love Cain from NCC and Baughman from Ryle has a sweet swing.Lloyd has a big kid that plays first Stevens he is also solid.

  • Author

And I think Quinten Murray from the BIRDS will have a breakout year.

  • Author

My opinion on top hitters 2013 are......

1.Norton-Brossart

2.Tiberi- Holy Cross

3.Cain-NCC

4.Murray -Birds

5.Stevens-Lloyd

6.Mains-Conner

7.Walsh-CC

8.Padgett-Conner

9.Wilson-Owen Co

10.Fogle-Conner

 

.

Connor Callery from HC has to be in the mix!

You have got to include Junior Grant Schreiver of CovCath, who has been starting for the Colonels since he was a Frosh.

 

0.450 OBP 0.650 SLG 0.340 BA and 33 RBI's

You have got to include Junior Grant Schreiver of CovCath, who has been starting for the Colonels since he was a Frosh.

 

0.450 OBP 0.650 SLG 0.340 BA and 33 RBI's

 

Sweet stroke. Two big years ahead of him.

My opinion on top hitters 2013 are......

1.Norton-Brossart

2.Tiberi- Holy Cross

3.Cain-NCC

4.Murray -Birds

5.Stevens-Lloyd

6.Mains-Conner

7.Walsh-CC

8.Padgett-Conner

9.Wilson-Owen Co

10.Fogle-Conner

 

.

Owen County? Are you referring to Nolan Wilson of Gallatin County?

Conner Sr. centerfielder C. Fogle, a 4 year varsity player, will be top 2 all around players in NKY this season, along with Tiberi. Fogle set several offensive carreer school marks last year as a junior, so his senior year is all gravy. Word has is several MLB clubs have contacted Fogle this past summer. His future looks to be on the gridiorn, but it's always nice to have options.

Can't argue with any of these names, all fine players. How about some up and comers, new kids to look for? I'm a BW Tiger, so I can't wait to watch this crop of freshmen, specifically the Combs and Stringer kid. Watched a couple of their summer games at Midland, they both, IMO, start varsity day 1 and hit 3/4 in lineup

Can't argue with any of these names, all fine players. How about some up and comers, new kids to look for? I'm a BW Tiger, so I can't wait to watch this crop of freshmen, specifically the Combs and Stringer kid. Watched a couple of their summer games at Midland, they both, IMO, start varsity day 1 and hit 3/4 in lineup

 

I can't annoint a freshman as one of the top hitters........yet. But I've said it before, and I've watched Stringer play since he was about 7years old. And he is the best pure hitter I've ever seen. Hits for average and power and everything hard. I expect him to start varsity next year. He'll be fun to watch for the next 4 years. I just wish we didn't have to play against him.

I can't annoint a freshman as one of the top hitters........yet. But I've said it before, and I've watched Stringer play since he was about 7years old. And he is the best pure hitter I've ever seen. Hits for average and power and everything hard. I expect him to start varsity next year. He'll be fun to watch for the next 4 years. I just wish we didn't have to play against him.

 

 

Completely agree, was not meant to place either of those two in that list, maybe should have started a new thread. Have you seen Combs play? That kid hits it just as hard.

Conner Sr. centerfielder C. Fogle, a 4 year varsity player, will be top 2 all around players in NKY this season, along with Tiberi. Fogle set several offensive carreer school marks last year as a junior, so his senior year is all gravy. Word has is several MLB clubs have contacted Fogle this past summer. His future looks to be on the gridiorn, but it's always nice to have options.

 

Agree, Fogle can rake. Hits for average and power. In fact, the furthest ball I saw hit all year was the one he hit at Tates Creek. It cleared the fence, the trees, and landed on an apartment rooftop I'd guess some 450 feet away. Cameron, Maines, and Padgett should provide a very productive 1-2-3 punch for Conner next year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.