Top hitters in NKY next year

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conner Sr. centerfielder C. Fogle, a 4 year varsity player, will be top 2 all around players in NKY this season, along with Tiberi. Fogle set several offensive carreer school marks last year as a junior, so his senior year is all gravy. Word has is several MLB clubs have contacted Fogle this past summer. His future looks to be on the gridiorn, but it's always nice to have options.

Can't argue with any of these names, all fine players. How about some up and comers, new kids to look for? I'm a BW Tiger, so I can't wait to watch this crop of freshmen, specifically the Combs and Stringer kid. Watched a couple of their summer games at Midland, they both, IMO, start varsity day 1 and hit 3/4 in lineup

Can't argue with any of these names, all fine players. How about some up and comers, new kids to look for? I'm a BW Tiger, so I can't wait to watch this crop of freshmen, specifically the Combs and Stringer kid. Watched a couple of their summer games at Midland, they both, IMO, start varsity day 1 and hit 3/4 in lineup

I can't annoint a freshman as one of the top hitters........yet. But I've said it before, and I've watched Stringer play since he was about 7years old. And he is the best pure hitter I've ever seen. Hits for average and power and everything hard. I expect him to start varsity next year. He'll be fun to watch for the next 4 years. I just wish we didn't have to play against him.

I can't annoint a freshman as one of the top hitters........yet. But I've said it before, and I've watched Stringer play since he was about 7years old. And he is the best pure hitter I've ever seen. Hits for average and power and everything hard. I expect him to start varsity next year. He'll be fun to watch for the next 4 years. I just wish we didn't have to play against him.

Completely agree, was not meant to place either of those two in that list, maybe should have started a new thread. Have you seen Combs play? That kid hits it just as hard.

Conner Sr. centerfielder C. Fogle, a 4 year varsity player, will be top 2 all around players in NKY this season, along with Tiberi. Fogle set several offensive carreer school marks last year as a junior, so his senior year is all gravy. Word has is several MLB clubs have contacted Fogle this past summer. His future looks to be on the gridiorn, but it's always nice to have options.

Agree, Fogle can rake. Hits for average and power. In fact, the furthest ball I saw hit all year was the one he hit at Tates Creek. It cleared the fence, the trees, and landed on an apartment rooftop I'd guess some 450 feet away. Cameron, Maines, and Padgett should provide a very productive 1-2-3 punch for Conner next year.