Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top hitters in NKY next year

Featured Replies

Agree, Fogle can rake. Hits for average and power. In fact, the furthest ball I saw hit all year was the one he hit at Tates Creek. It cleared the fence, the trees, and landed on an apartment rooftop I'd guess some 450 feet away. Cameron, Maines, and Padgett should provide a very productive 1-2-3 punch for Conner next year.
I am familiar with Tates Creek, sounds like a monster shot.
  • Replies 32
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My opinion on top hitters 2013 are......

1.Norton-Brossart

2.Tiberi- Holy Cross

3.Cain-NCC

4.Murray -Birds

5.Stevens-Lloyd

6.Mains-Conner

7.Walsh-CC

8.Padgett-Conner

9.Wilson-Owen Co

10.Fogle-Conner

 

.

 

Nice solid list. I like the Mains kid from Conner. I am sure there are many more you could add.

I see Norton and Tiberi having monster seasons in the spring.

Agree, Fogle can rake. Hits for average and power. In fact, the furthest ball I saw hit all year was the one he hit at Tates Creek. It cleared the fence, the trees, and landed on an apartment rooftop I'd guess some 450 feet away. Cameron, Maines, and Padgett should provide a very productive 1-2-3 punch for Conner next year.

 

Which colleges are recruiting these players for baseball? Or perhaps I should say which schools are showing interest?

  • Author

Nortin- Western ect...

Tiberi- Louisville

Cain-Northern

Murray- Cambelsville

Stevens-Thomas Moore

Walsh-Ohio U-Baylor

Not sure on any others

Can't argue with any of these names, all fine players. How about some up and comers, new kids to look for? I'm a BW Tiger, so I can't wait to watch this crop of freshmen, specifically the Combs and Stringer kid. Watched a couple of their summer games at Midland, they both, IMO, start varsity day 1 and hit 3/4 in lineup

 

Throw in the Slusher(freshman), Suchanek(Junior) and Hamliton(sophomore) the BW lineup will be young but will be solid.

Wow....................Did not realize that Beechwood had players that young that would start varsity and bat 3rd and 4th in the lineup. On players that have actually proven themselves at the varsity level, IF Dylan Huff can come back healthy this year for Bellevue he could really have a breakout year.

Tiberi- Louisville

 

Blake has committed to UL.

Nortin- Western ect...

Tiberi- Louisville

Cain-Northern

Murray- Cambelsville

Stevens-Thomas Moore

Walsh-Ohio U-Baylor

Not sure on any others

 

 

Thanks for the answer but I was most curious about the Conner players mentioned previously.

 

(Though, I have to admit I didn't expect to see a local kid being recruited for baseball by Baylor. )

 

I'd like to know which professional baseball teams have contacted Cameron Fogle. He didn't play summer ball as far as I know. And I'd like to know which schools are interested in Maines and Padgett.

 

I know this past spring that a Transy coach informed Arlinghaus of interest in Fogle and Maines.

Thanks for the answer but I was most curious about the Conner players mentioned previously.

 

(Though, I have to admit I didn't expect to see a local kid being recruited for baseball by Baylor. )

 

I'd like to know which professional baseball teams have contacted Cameron Fogle. He didn't play summer ball as far as I know. And I'd like to know which schools are interested in Maines and Padgett.

 

I know this past spring that a Transy coach informed Arlinghaus of interest in Fogle and Maines.

 

You are correct, as far as I know, that Fogle doesn't play summer ball (due to his dedication to football). I believe that his exposure came from the showcase event prior to the All-State game over the summer, where he showed amazing speed in the 60, and his arm strength from the outfield. I'm not aware of the specific MLB clubs, I just know what I've been told by those who are close to him, and Conner athletics.

 

I am not sure about Maines and Padgett either, I can ask around and see what I can find out..

Thanks for the info on Cameron. He's got the tools to be a hell of a baseball player but it's not his first love obviously.

 

Don't go to too much trouble to get more info. I'm just surprised I haven't heard rumors yet, since info like pro/college interest seems to spread like wildfire.

 

I know other kids asked my son about recruiting visits and what was being spread around about him was only about half true.

Thanks for the info on Cameron. He's got the tools to be a hell of a baseball player but it's not his first love obviously.

 

Don't go to too much trouble to get more info. I'm just surprised I haven't heard rumors yet, since info like pro/college interest seems to spread like wildfire.

 

I know other kids asked my son about recruiting visits and what was being spread around about him was only about half true.

 

He has been on multiple visits, none for baseball. As far as I know he doesn't have much, if any interest in playing baseball at the next level. I know for a fact that there have been 20+ schools contact and come to visit him at Conner in regards to football. He has been on several campus visits, that I know of for sure so far this season. There are multiple articles, and interviews that he has done with scout.com, rivals.com etc.

I look for Jake Heck (Birds) and Cochran (Birds) to have a great season next year. Cochran with pitching and Heck can swing a bat.

Jason Suchanek should definitely be up there. The kid has started Varsity since the 8th grade and will be a big reason the Tigers have success next year!

  • Author
Nice solid list. I like the Mains kid from Conner. I am sure there are many more you could add.

 

Yes im sure I have left off alot of talented hitters.This is just based on what I have seen and talking to some scouts that I know.I do know they love the Fogel kid from Conner alot but he is intrested in football more than baseball.Cain is getting alot of attention as well.Q Murray from the hill stock has risen big time.Walsh from CC is still not comitted a far as I know but I also think he is a better football player and may want to pursue that.Stevens from Lloyd is another Senior who is being looked at but I think he has committed to MSJ.Like I said I know I have left off some solod names.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.