Mullins Returns to Beechwood

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy to say the least. Mullins was Meyerhoff's right hand man until last year. Mullins took the head coaching job at St. Henry last year and did a great job with them. Mullins really knows baseball, is a great teacher of the game and the kids like him. The future looks very bright at Beechwood. The talent is young so this coming season will be a bit of a challenge but Beechwood is going to continue to be a force in N. Ky. Baseball with Mullins at the helm.

Happy to say the least. Mullins was Meyerhoff's right hand man until last year. Mullins took the head coaching job at St. Henry last year and did a great job with them. Mullins really knows baseball, is a great teacher of the game and the kids like him. The future looks very bright at Beechwood. The talent is young so this coming season will be a bit of a challenge but Beechwood is going to continue to be a force in N. Ky. Baseball with Mullins at the helm.

Awesome. Sounds like a great pick-up for Beechwood.

So this begs the question how do St. Henry fans and players feel about this? Like the NCAA, coaches can transfer without penalty, but players have to sit out a year after transferring unless they meet certain requirements (move, KHSAA special exemptions, etc.) You pick a school hopefully based on academics, but with all the athletic transfers going on, one must begin to wonder the true motive of picking schools these days.

Yes he did a great job last year.I was at the district game when they played Lloyd in the semis.Bad coaching decisions by Lloyd helped alot.But congrads to Beechwood sounds like they got the guy they wanted.

Voice, is it true Mullins left Beechwood because he had enough of Meyerhoff?

I watch more hs baseball than anyone that doesnt have a kid playing lol.I do some part time scouting for a local small college.I can tell you Beechwood has more young talent than anyone I have seen in a long time.Future looks good for them,Anyone they would have brought in would do a good job they are stacked with young players should be a force in the region for next few years.

Edited by Bluebirdman
corrected spelling