Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Class A Playoff matchups

Featured Replies

Class A Playoffs

Region 1

1- Mayfield vs. 4- Caverna

2- Lou. Holy Cross vs. 3- Fulton County

1- KCD vs. 4- Fulton City

2- Russellville vs. 3- Bethlehem

Region 2

1- Frankfort vs. Ludlow

2- Bellevue vs. 3 – Eminence

1- Beechwood vs. 4- Bracken Co.

2- Paris vs. 3- Dayton

Region 3

1- Williamsburg vs. 4- Jenkins

2- Harlan vs. 3- Lynn Camp

1- Hazard vs. 4- Berea

2- Campbellsville vs. 3- Pineville

Region 4

1- Fairview vs. 4- Phelps

2- South Floyd vs. 3- Nicholas Co.

1- Pikeville vs. 4- Paintsville

2- Raceland vs. 3- Allen Central

 

***Bold 1 seeds would host Regional finals if they win out.***

## Even Regions will host Semi-Finals##

  • Replies 69
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If fairview wins out they get home games every game except state championship, unless Pikeville wins round 2, then the eagles go to Pikeville.

Looks like a clean 1st round sweep in Region 4 for the 1 & 2 seeds.

 

What about Nicholas County versus South Floyd?

 

The 3,4 seeds I see with a chance of winning are Nicholas County and Dayton. What other possible "upsets" in round 1?

I just can't see any upsets in rd 1 in Class A

 

Depends on what you are calling an upset. If you mean the home teams winning every game I would say Pineville will at least have a chance to win against Campbellsville.

I just can't see any upsets in rd 1 in Class A

I think Nicholas County will upset South Floyd. But, I don't see any other upsets.

I don't see how you would call it a upset if Nicholas co beats south Floyd. Only 3 teams Nicholas lost to were Raceland #2 seed and #1 Fairview and Fleming co.

I don't see how you would call it a upset if Nicholas co beats south Floyd. Only 3 teams Nicholas lost to were Raceland #2 seed and #1 Fairview and Fleming co.

 

Because Nicholas County is the 3 seed.

Paris/Dayton, Campbellsville/Pineville, and Nicholas County/South Floyd appear to be the only games that MIGHT be good ballgames. The others should be blowouts. The second round looks to potentially be much more competitive.

Because Nicholas County is the 3 seed.

 

When Nicholas has a better record, plays in better district.

I don't see how you would call it a upset if Nicholas co beats south Floyd. Only 3 teams Nicholas lost to were Raceland #2 seed and #1 Fairview and Fleming co.

I was only going on the seeding, Nicholas a 3 seed and South Floyd a 2 seed.

 

And, I agree our district is a lot stronger top to bottom.

When Nicholas has a better record, plays in better district.

 

I'm just telling you why he said upset - Nicholas Co. is the lower seed. I think Nicholas Co. is the better team and will win the game.

I know there is little talk of Williamsburg. What are the thought of a region tittle for them?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.