Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GC_Football_Coach

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GC_Football_Coach

  1. Fairview and mayfield in championship game. Fairview wins. 21-14
  2. I was making a point. I could care or less about schedule strength. Everybody talks about fairviews schedule and how weak it is, but correct me if I'm wrong, Fairview us the only team in this area to go back to back regional championship game.
  3. I was wrong about somerset. But Lexington Christian? 5-5 is not a quality team.
  4. I believe it will be Williamsburg and Fairview in semis. Hazard has a solid team but lost 2 games to average or "500" teams
  5. If fairview gets past regional championship, i feel that they can run the table. We have a complete team and a solid defense that allows 115 passing yards a Game and 96 rushing. I've watched film on hazard and Williamsburg, both are great teams by the way, but both are beatable. Also the eagles are the #1 in class 1a, and 2nd in the state( only 8 yards behind harlan co, which #1) in rushing yards. We can pass the ball if needed. Already have 2 rushers that surpassed the 1,000 yard mark and possible a third back that's only 360 yards away.
  6. I apologize. I read it wrong.
  7. It was a great game. Your best player went out at halftime, ours played but was a non factor with a high ankle sprain and could not cut off that ankle. When they meet in the regional championship, both should be healthy.
  8. When Nicholas has a better record, plays in better district.
  9. I don't see how you would call it a upset if Nicholas co beats south Floyd. Only 3 teams Nicholas lost to were Raceland #2 seed and #1 Fairview and Fleming co.
  10. If fairview wins out they get home games every game except state championship, unless Pikeville wins round 2, then the eagles go to Pikeville.
  11. Maybe people will start givin the eagles a little respect now.
  12. District Champs. Way to go eagles. BITW
  13. And everyone here is disrespectful towards fairview. Sucks when the shoes on the other foot don't it???
  14. Well once before local teams reported Fairview for recruiting, there was investigation and the ruling was no wrong doing by Fairview. People still accuse Fairview of recruiting where's your proof? With mason and Elijah I'm not going to discuss the situation but there's a reason why a court injunction is available. It's up to the court now.
  15. Once again you right on, turnovers will be the key. I'm not good on predicting scores, it will be close either way you choose.
  16. How?? Other than Ashland how have they played?? Maybe one other team that's it? And they talk about fairviews schedule, Raceland isn't too far behind
  17. I coached there 3 years ago no no longer do. Have no affiliation with Greenup co. That just happens to be my screen name now cause I can't change it.
  18. Your correct sidelinedoc. I think it will be a hard hitting smash mouth type of game. I say there will be around 4-5 thousand there in a electric environment when the eagles lock up first place with a win over the rams. 32-28. BITW
  19. I'm tired of people taking shots at Fairview, when they do the same. What do I have to be jealous from? Wake up
  20. Well it's gonna be a long trip down 23 after the game for the city of Raceland. Ohh just a thought maybe we should change Racelands name to Greenup since half of your starters are from Greenup and Russell. I can't wait till Fairview puts it on Raceland.
  21. If you read previous posts I was comparing Raceland and fairview not anyone else just those 2 teams. But I'm done beating my head against wall. In 3 weeks the game will be played. And quote me on this the eagles by 2 td's.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.