Class A Playoff matchups

I was wrong about somerset. But Lexington Christian? 5-5 is not a quality team.

Do you really have any room to question the quality of opponents another team is playing? I can guarantee that Fairview wouldn't be undefeated if they played a schedule like Hazard or LCA.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you really have any room to question the quality of opponents another team is playing? I can guarantee that Fairview wouldn't be undefeated if they played a schedule like Hazard or LCA.

I was making a point. I could care or less about schedule strength. Everybody talks about fairviews schedule and how weak it is, but correct me if I'm wrong, Fairview us the only team in this area to go back to back regional championship game.

I was wrong about somerset. But Lexington Christian? 5-5 is not a quality team.

A record doesn't always indicate the strength of a team. Lexington Christian has five losses, but they are to Frankfort (#2 in Class 1A), Somerset (top 3 in 2A), Danville (top 5 in 2A), and Green County (top 10 in 2A), and a loss to a Cincinnati Hills Christian team that I know nothing about. They defeated a 1A district winner in Hazard, a 2A district winner in Christian Academy-Louisville, and a solid 1A and 3A programs Harlan and Corbin, respectively. I'm not sure LCA is a state title contender, but to argue they are not a quality team is laughable.

Is there a thug element in Ft Mitchell? Must be the kids who live on the wrong side of the tracks

Has nothing do to with "Thug" or "wrong side of the tracks." Don't you have any generallygood and smart kids doing DUMB things down your way? Unfortunately, kids make mistakes. Part of growing up. With few exceptions, every parent I know will add their own punishment to what the coaches/school have handed out.

So, there is no problem. Kids messed up, coaches and parents handled it. Done!

Has nothing do to with "Thug" or "wrong side of the tracks." Don't you have any generallygood and smart kids doing DUMB things down your way? Unfortunately, kids make mistakes. Part of growing up. With few exceptions, every parent I know will add their own punishment to what the coaches/school have handed out.

So, there is no problem. Kids messed up, coaches and parents handled it. Done!

Calm down, if you consider my statement without being in attack mode you will see no ill will. Im sure it will be delt with and all will be back in time for the F and M games if everyone makes it that far.

Calm down, if you consider my statement without being in attack mode you will see no ill will. Im sure it will be delt with and all will be back in time for the F and M games if everyone makes it that far.

Yeah I'm perfectly calm. You called them "thugs" I didn't attack at all. Simply responded to your stupid statements,

And like I said. It's been dealt with.

A record doesn't always indicate the strength of a team. Lexington Christian has five losses, but they are to Frankfort (#2 in Class 1A), Somerset (top 3 in 2A), Danville (top 5 in 2A), and Green County (top 10 in 2A), and a loss to a Cincinnati Hills Christian team that I know nothing about. They defeated a 1A district winner in Hazard, a 2A district winner in Christian Academy-Louisville, and a solid 1A and 3A programs Harlan and Corbin, respectively. I'm not sure LCA is a state title contender, but to argue they are not a quality team is laughable.

If that is CHCA then they are in the top in the state in Div IV (I think) in Ohio and are favored to win a few playoff games for sure. Very strong team.