Class A Playoff matchups

If fairview gets past regional championship, i feel that they can run the table. We have a complete team and a solid defense that allows 115 passing yards a Game and 96 rushing. I've watched film on hazard and Williamsburg, both are great teams by the way, but both are beatable. Also the eagles are the #1 in class 1a, and 2nd in the state( only 8 yards behind harlan co, which #1) in rushing yards. We can pass the ball if needed. Already have 2 rushers that surpassed the 1,000 yard mark and possible a third back that's only 360 yards away.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you are? Please, enlighten me oh wise one. lol... If I get my point across, what does it matter? I am not a big man, but (in my opinion) better than most. I am sure you understood my insult and as for maturity....well your post was very mature. I will repeat my point it in layman terms for you. Why refer to a single player's age when it was a team that won? Reason? I will give you a couple of days for your reply. Thanks for the spell check tip.

Because he was the only player that could drive to the game!

I'm surprised that there still aren't age limits associated with grade games. Here is the KHSAA rule for age:

Sec. 1) Age Restriction

Pursuant to KRS 156.070 (2) (e), a student who becomes nineteen

(19) years old before August 1 shall be ineligible for interscholastic

athletic competition. A student who becomes nineteen (19) on or

after August 1 shall remain eligible for the entire school year.

AS VOR said earlier. This kid won't be able to play his senior year and really barely made if for his Junior year.

Hopefully the Tigers will get their discipline back on track much like the example that Quickslick mentioned from the mid 2000s. Quick and appropriate. Then put it behind you and get back on track.

Perfect week to sit everyone out. Starters would be on the Bench by half any way.

By know means am I suggestioning anything other than it is a good week to have someone sit out to prove a point.

The discipline starts at home. If the adults act like idiots, in some cases the boys aren't too far behind. Once the parents clean up their acts, BW will be fine. The coaches can do only so much.

Hopefully the Tigers will get their discipline back on track much like the example that Quickslick mentioned from the mid 2000s. Quick and appropriate. Then put it behind you and get back on track.

I believe it will be Williamsburg and Fairview in semis. Hazard has a solid team but lost 2 games to average or "500" teams

Need to check your information. Hazard has lost to Somerset who is 8-2 and a top team in 2A by 8 pts. on the road ; Breathitt County who is 10-0 and a top team in 3A by 8 pts. at home; and Lexington Christian who is 5-5 and been in the top 10 in 2A most of the season by 7 pts on the road. Three losses to three quality teams. Teams that will all do well in the playoffs. Hazard has had a lot of injuries over the season, but are starting to get healthy at the right time. My advice to Williamsburg and Fairview is play them one game at a time. Take that from a team that's actually been there before. Good luck to all teams!

Need to check your information. Hazard has lost to Somerset who is 8-2 and a top team in 2A by 8 pts. on the road ; Breathitt County who is 10-0 and a top team in 3A by 8 pts. at home; and Lexington Christian who is 5-5 and been in the top 10 in 2A most of the season by 7 pts on the road. Three losses to three quality teams. Teams that will all do well in the playoffs. Hazard has had a lot of injuries over the season, but are starting to get healthy at the right time. My advice to Williamsburg and Fairview is play them one game at a time. Take that from a team that's actually been there before. Good luck to all teams!

I was wrong about somerset. But Lexington Christian? 5-5 is not a quality team.

And you are? Please, enlighten me oh wise one. lol... If I get my point across, what does it matter? I am not a big man, but (in my opinion) better than most. I am sure you understood my insult and as for maturity....well your post was very mature. I will repeat my point it in layman terms for you. Why refer to a single player's age when it was a team that won? Reason? I will give you a couple of days for your reply. Thanks for the spell check tip.

First off, re-read my post because it had absolutely NOTHING to do with the game or the kid who was playing (or his age). I could care less about that issue. It simply was in response to your insults towards the Raceland people. The only reference to the game was in general saying that if they met in the (HS) playoffs they'd settle it on the field.

You don't have to be a horse's butt and insult people to get your point across, or insult them because they don't agree with you.