Everything posted by TheTigerZone
-
9th Region
Anyone heard anything about Suchanek? Might be small but the kid can whack the ball and plays great defense! Has been starting since his 8th grade year also. I feel like he'll be the leader for the Tigers this year.
-
Beechwood vs Covington Catholic Friday 1/4
The Tigers will be led by Seniors Nussbaum Tatro Marksberry and Maus.......Not many have heard of Marksberry or Tatro but they will be the key to shutting down CCH inside.
-
Beechwood vs Covington Catholic Friday 1/4
Finally someone with some sense!
-
Beechwood vs Covington Catholic Friday 1/4
This Tiger team will play with a chip on their shoulder tonight. This could be very similar to the 2009 game with Romes, Beuttel etc.
-
Beechwood vs Covington Catholic Friday 1/4
Fieger, Huff, Maus, Marksberry and the Bright twins......Sorry fellas but its upset city tonight!!!!!
-
Beechwood vs Covington Catholic Friday 1/4
Nussbaum is shutting down Ruthsatz.........Beechwood in a shocker by 4
-
Pendleton County 45 Beechwood 42
I think the Tigers win this game if they have Mitch Mckenzie.
-
Mayfield vs Beechwood
He will just read the front page of the paper "Fieger leads Tigers to state"
-
Mayfield vs Beechwood
The legend of Fieger grows.....Tigers 28 Mayfield 21
-
Class A Playoff matchups
Im hearing rumors of possible suspensions of some Beechwood players........anyone have the details?
-
Mullins Returns to Beechwood
From what I've heard through the grape vine: Varsity: Bob Mullins Jimmy Booth John Morris JV: Brad Stephenson Nathan Snyder Freshman: ?
-
Beechwood 33 Dixie Heights 28
Someone needs to post a video of the hit Nussbaum laid on the TE...........its Youtube worthy.
-
Top hitters in NKY next year
Jason Suchanek should definitely be up there. The kid has started Varsity since the 8th grade and will be a big reason the Tigers have success next year!
-
Covington Catholic / Beechwood Predictions
I honestly find the brave heart idea a bit confusing and silly. The tigers tradition of doing a Red Out makes more sense. I think it just motivates the Tigers even more every year they do the Brave Heart idea. And, I say the tigers when 35-7 due to one thing, heart. The tigers are motivated and ready.
- Covington Catholic / Beechwood Predictions
-
Who will be the new Head Coach at Beechwood High School?
Don't know any information but he fit the description
-
Who will be the new Head Coach at Beechwood High School?
At Scott or named Scott? Scott Sickmeier was the head Freshman Coach
- Covington Catholic 10 Beechwood 0 (5 innings) 35 District Seeding game
-
Beechwood Holy Cross Updates
Who pitched for the tigers
-
Beechwood Holy Cross Updates
I believe 1st pitch was at 5. Any one have any updates?
-
Beechwood / Covington Catholic Predictions
I think Nussbaum is fast/athletic enough to handle him IMO.
-
Beechwood / Covington Catholic Predictions
Big game tomorrow. CCH has the advantage with Ruthaz(sp) and Fredrick at the guards but the Tigers bring a height advantage with Maus Cruse and Mckenzie that could make this interesting. Thoughts?
-
Covington Catholic 62 Conner 52
Kid must be able to score. What high school did he come from?
-
Pendleton County 60 Beechwood 48
Wasn't that off by my 58 50 prediction. Tigers will be a good team come January and February when everything clicks.
-
Beechwood/Pendleton predictions 12/13
I think the tigers make it interesting. PC 58 Beechwood 50