9th Region

gamer31

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be tough sledding for the Colonels this year. I think history shows that Krumps will lean a lot more heavily on his seniors as the keys to success rather than a young player with no varsity experience.

CCH is in a TBD state for now.

However, they do have one of the top hitters in NKY in Shreiver. That helps.

Beechwood will be fun to watch. BW will be young with having at the least 3 freshman and 2 sophomores in the lineup. The key will be how fast the young Tigers can adjust to the varsity game.

I am guessing the frosh will be Combs, Stringer, and Fieger? I could also see Slusher play some varsity. What about the Sophmore class Hamilton and who?

What's this region going to have this year? Who to watch?? Any favorites?

My top 3 in the 9th are

1. NCC

2. Highlands

3. Cov Cath.

Some of the top hitters will be

Tiberi- Callery Holy Cross

Fogel- Conner

Shreiver- Cov Cath

Stevens- Lloyd

Im sure I am leaving some off the list but that is what comes to mind as I write this

What's this region going to have this year? Who to watch?? Any favorites?

And you have to go watch these hitters dont reley on batting ave.Example whoever does the Holy Cross book is VERY GENOROUS.I watched a game last year where Teberi walked and hit 2 balls to short that were very routine that the kid made bad throws and a pop up to right that was dropped book should have read 0-3 with a walk.Paper next day was 3-3- with a walk.Not picking on Holy Cross sure it goes on everywhere.

Slusher and Stringer will be playing in the outfield with Slusher getting at look at 3rd. With Stringer's and Slusher's speed and bats they could be in the 1 or 2 spot in the order. Combs and Hamliton will be playing the corners with Stringer in the outfield with Slusher. Fieger will be pitching only at first until he improves at the plate, he could also provide defense in the outfield in the late innings.The other soph is Jake Schmidt behind the plate. Jake is also a very good hitter. Throw in Jason Suchanek (jr) this could be Beechwoods lineup 1 through 6. But I'm pretty sure the upperclassmen will get first shot.

I am guessing the frosh will be Combs, Stringer, and Fieger? I could also see Slusher play some varsity. What about the Sophmore class Hamilton and who?

I'm curious to see if the Highlands run last year was legit.

I agree. They earned what they did last year but as I watched them play a couple of times, I was wondering how they were winning. They have a couple of nice players that I know that are good and I do not know most of them. They did it last year and congrats to them for pulling off a good run.