Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region

Featured Replies

What's this region going to have this year? Who to watch?? Any favorites?

  • Replies 173
  • Views 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Cov Cath. If not the best coaching staff in Ky. One of the best. Noah Galvin will will be key for the Colonels success.

I like Cov Cath. If not the best coaching staff in Ky. One of the best. Noah Galvin will will be key for the Colonels success.

 

I find that hard to believe with all the seniors they lost last year.

Could be tough sledding for the Colonels this year. I think history shows that Krumps will lean a lot more heavily on his seniors as the keys to success rather than a young player with no varsity experience.

Could be tough sledding for the Colonels this year. I think history shows that Krumps will lean a lot more heavily on his seniors as the keys to success rather than a young player with no varsity experience.

 

CCH is in a TBD state for now.

 

However, they do have one of the top hitters in NKY in Shreiver. That helps.

Beechwood will be fun to watch. BW will be young with having at the least 3 freshman and 2 sophomores in the lineup. The key will be how fast the young Tigers can adjust to the varsity game.

Highlands is in the top 3. They have plenty of experience returning this year as well as a lot of underclass talent learning from them.

I agree. Until someone knocks NCC off, they are the team to beat.

Highlands is in the top 3. They have plenty of experience returning this year as well as a lot of underclass talent learning from them.

 

I'm curious to see if the Highlands run last year was legit.

Beechwood will be fun to watch. BW will be young with having at the least 3 freshman and 2 sophomores in the lineup. The key will be how fast the young Tigers can adjust to the varsity game.

 

I am guessing the frosh will be Combs, Stringer, and Fieger? I could also see Slusher play some varsity. What about the Sophmore class Hamilton and who?

What's this region going to have this year? Who to watch?? Any favorites?

My top 3 in the 9th are

1. NCC

2. Highlands

3. Cov Cath.

Some of the top hitters will be

Tiberi- Callery Holy Cross

Fogel- Conner

Shreiver- Cov Cath

Stevens- Lloyd

Im sure I am leaving some off the list but that is what comes to mind as I write this

What's this region going to have this year? Who to watch?? Any favorites?

And you have to go watch these hitters dont reley on batting ave.Example whoever does the Holy Cross book is VERY GENOROUS.I watched a game last year where Teberi walked and hit 2 balls to short that were very routine that the kid made bad throws and a pop up to right that was dropped book should have read 0-3 with a walk.Paper next day was 3-3- with a walk.Not picking on Holy Cross sure it goes on everywhere.

Slusher and Stringer will be playing in the outfield with Slusher getting at look at 3rd. With Stringer's and Slusher's speed and bats they could be in the 1 or 2 spot in the order. Combs and Hamliton will be playing the corners with Stringer in the outfield with Slusher. Fieger will be pitching only at first until he improves at the plate, he could also provide defense in the outfield in the late innings.The other soph is Jake Schmidt behind the plate. Jake is also a very good hitter. Throw in Jason Suchanek (jr) this could be Beechwoods lineup 1 through 6. But I'm pretty sure the upperclassmen will get first shot.

I am guessing the frosh will be Combs, Stringer, and Fieger? I could also see Slusher play some varsity. What about the Sophmore class Hamilton and who?
I'm curious to see if the Highlands run last year was legit.

 

I agree. They earned what they did last year but as I watched them play a couple of times, I was wondering how they were winning. They have a couple of nice players that I know that are good and I do not know most of them. They did it last year and congrats to them for pulling off a good run.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.