Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region

Featured Replies

I agree with everything for the most part Hellbird. But to question their pitching would be confusing to me. They return all they had last year and I would think would add a little more. They were pretty solid from what I can remember. There is rumor and I will keep it as rumor that 1 of there top pitchers may be moving to Boone. If that happens they will lose a solid pitcher and defensive player. It is only rumor, but would be a tough one to lose.

I haven't heard anything about one of the pitchers moving to Boone. A catcher from the JV team transferred to Boone, but no pitcher that I am aware of.

  • Replies 173
  • Views 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you referring to the Roederscheiner (sp?) kid that transfered from Cooper to Boone back in the fall? Saw him a couple of times last year really nice player with a alot of up side.

That is who I was talking about in the previous post. He is a catcher, not a pitcher. It's a shame he transferred though. He is only a sophomore this year and would of been the starting JV catcher this year. Rumor has it he transferred because of lack of playing time at catcher position. Unfortunatley he has 2 catchers in front of him, 1 that has been playing with Varsity since his freshman year and another who ended the season last year as JV starting catcher, but both of those players are Juniors so Roedersheiner would of gotten plenty of opportunities this year as a sophomore starting at least for the JV team to get him some quality playing time.

 

I really like him too, I unfortunately think he may find himself in the same situation aat Boone, I know they have a couple really good catchers that will be playing Varsity in front of him so he may find himself in the very same situation if he wanted to play varsity this year.

:confused::confused:

 

So how does one transfer from one Boone school to another one, without moving into that school district or was playing baseball that important to him, that the family moved? :idunno:No biggie but just wondering?

Was talking to Grant Schreiver CovCath starting right fielder parents last night after the CovCath vs. Ryle game and they told me that "You Belong" has been offered by Eastern Kentucky and will be attending a U of L Basketball game as the guest of the U of L Baseball Coach sometime soon!

 

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl63, width: 158][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Was talking to Grant Schreiver CovCath starting right fielder parents last night after the CovCath vs. Ryle game and they told me that "You Belong" has been offered by Eastern Kentucky and will be attending a U of L Basketball game as the guest of the U of L Baseball Coach sometime soon!

 

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl63, width: 158][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

 

Good for Grant. I think he'll have more choices by next season. UL is a big-time baseball program.

Good for Grant. I think he'll have more choices by next season. UL is a big-time baseball program.

 

 

Looks like he is playing with Heppler on a very good summer ball team with the Ohio Force..

:confused::confused:

 

So how does one transfer from one Boone school to another one, without moving into that school district or was playing baseball that important to him, that the family moved? :idunno:No biggie but just wondering?

He never played Varsity so he won't have to sit out I am guessing. As far as what they had to do to transfer, I don't know what is involved.

He never played Varsity so he won't have to sit out I am guessing. As far as what they had to do to transfer, I don't know what is involved.

 

Actucally wasn't talking a KHSAA rule but a Boone County Board of Education rule where you go to school, in the district you live in!

Actucally wasn't talking a KHSAA rule but a Boone County Board of Education rule where you go to school, in the district you live in!

 

I'm pretty sure you have to move into that school district.

Actucally wasn't talking a KHSAA rule but a Boone County Board of Education rule where you go to school, in the district you live in!

 

I have no idea to tell you the truth.

Was talking to Grant Schreiver CovCath starting right fielder parents last night after the CovCath vs. Ryle game and they told me that "You Belong" has been offered by Eastern Kentucky and will be attending a U of L Basketball game as the guest of the U of L Baseball Coach sometime soon!

 

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl63, width: 158][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Thats great have never seen him play but heard great things about him.But he needs a better nickname kinda corney lol

Looks like EKU is trying to get ahead of the game. I was talking to Dunn's father at lunch the other day and he made comment that they were only taking 4 from the class of 2014. Hunter is high on that short list along with Schreiver then. Pretty good, that 2 of the 4 could possibly come from the "So Called" weak NKY/Tri State area.

 

Was talking to Grant Schreiver CovCath starting right fielder parents last night after the CovCath vs. Ryle game and they told me that "You Belong" has been offered by Eastern Kentucky and will be attending a U of L Basketball game as the guest of the U of L Baseball Coach sometime soon!

 

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=class: xl63, width: 158][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Anyone heard anything about Suchanek? Might be small but the kid can whack the ball and plays great defense! Has been starting since his 8th grade year also. I feel like he'll be the leader for the Tigers this year.

  • Author

Who are some of the underclassmen that we'll be seeing? Any super sophs?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.