Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region

Featured Replies

  • Author

Crickets.....

  • Replies 173
  • Views 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some Juniors I've not been hearing about on this site are Nate Verst from Brossart (I know 10th Region, but still NKY), Dylan Huff at Bellevue, Jake Lawhorn at Cooper. There are some more but the feeble mind is failing me at the moment.

Dylan Huff and Nate Verst are both very high quality players!!!!!! Huff should have a great year after having a good season last year while still recoveringfrom football injury.

Papa Bear......If you look at any of my other post on here I have spoken about 2 of the 3 players you just listed on here. Huff is the only one I had not mentioned, but he is still up in the air after trying to recover from his injury. Don't know how he will be this year due to the fact that the Bellevue football coach wore him out running the ball. Big question mark in my mind. All the tools if he is in the proper condition.

 

 

Some Juniors I've not been hearing about on this site are Nate Verst from Brossart (I know 10th Region, but still NKY), Dylan Huff at Bellevue, Jake Lawhorn at Cooper. There are some more but the feeble mind is failing me at the moment.
Some Juniors I've not been hearing about on this site are Nate Verst from Brossart (I know 10th Region, but still NKY), Dylan Huff at Bellevue, Jake Lawhorn at Cooper. There are some more but the feeble mind is failing me at the moment.

Jake Lawhorn and Colin Smith are both juniors at Cooper. C Smith and Dunn and AJ CCollins will make a great 1-3 and J Lawhorn depnding on if he will be coming in for rreliefe or in the starting rotation is very solid.

Huff is the only one I had not mentioned, but he is still up in the air after trying to recover from his injury. Don't know how he will be this year due to the fact that the Bellevue football coach wore him out running the ball. Big question mark in my mind. All the tools if he is in the proper condition.

 

 

Hearing from the Bellevue coaches that he is miles ahead of last year. The arm strength is back and his motivation is high. That would be very, very good news for Bellevue.

Who are some of the underclassmen that we'll be seeing? Any super sophs?

 

Jakey Whitford, starting SS, probably bat 3rd in lineup again. Should have a big year.

Who are some of the underclassmen that we'll be seeing? Any super sophs?

Sophomore Blaise Ostertag should get some innings on a senior heavy Conner team. Heck of an outfielder with an absolute cannon!

Where would he play? Fogle returns in CF and Padgett returns in RF.

 

LF? Does Conner have any upper classmen for LF?

I've actually heard rumours of Cameron Ross playing outfield and Padgett moving to 1st base because Conner doesn't have one. Conner is deep at outfield with Fogle, Ostertag, Ross, Padgett, Harshbarger, Herrmann, and Price

I've actually heard rumours of Cameron Ross playing outfield and Padgett moving to 1st base because Conner doesn't have one. Conner is deep at outfield with Fogle, Ostertag, Ross, Padgett, Harshbarger, Herrmann, and Price

 

Is Harshbarger going to get any time behind the plate this year?

Is Harshbarger going to get any time behind the plate this year?

 

I think Blake Hart will be behind the plate.

Who's the kid on Conner's team that made me think of Kelly Leak from Bad News Bears? Still on the team?

I've actually heard rumours of Cameron Ross playing outfield and Padgett moving to 1st base because Conner doesn't have one. Conner is deep at outfield with Fogle, Ostertag, Ross, Padgett, Harshbarger, Herrmann, and Price

 

If Ross moves to LF then that moves Hermann to RF. Still probably not a starting spot for Ostertag (sp?) except maybe when Hermann or Ross are pitching. But he'll have to hit to play much.

 

Who's at 2B?

I think Blake Hart will be behind the plate.

I think Hart will be behind the plate if his attitude changes.The kid has above average talent but this is classic example of why your dad should not be your coach at this age.We were scouting a kid from his summer team last year and got a chance to see him play several games.I know Hart is younger than he plays but he acts about 12 years old on the field unless his attitude gets a huge adjustment he will probally see most games from the bench.Just one mans opinion.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.