1. NCC

2. Highlands

3. Cov Cath.

Some of the top hitters will be

Tiberi- Callery Holy Cross

Fogel- Conner

Shreiver- Cov Cath

Stevens- Lloyd

Im sure I am leaving some off the list but that is what comes to mind as I write this

Callery from HC

Cain from NCC

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Callery from HC

Cain from NCC

1.Fogal Conner--- probally the best overall athelete in NKY will probally play football.

2. Teberi Holy Cross----nice left handed bat hits the gaps well pure hitter Committed to UL

3. Callery Holy Cross-- sweet swing hits for average committed to Ohio U

4. Stevens--Lloyd best first baseman in the region 6 foot 5 frame smooth swing high average needs to hit the weights to add power committed to Mt. St Jo.

5.Shreiver- Cov Cath honest have not seen alot of him but heard great things not sure on School.

Newcath, Highlands, Covcath, Cooper, and Ryle are my top 5. Newcath being #1 to start out. Cain and Bartels top pitchers for Newcath. They are loaded with seniors. Who takes the spots for Shortstop, Centerfield, and Left Field. That's where they lost position from last years seniors. They should be very good.

1.Fogal Conner--- probally the best overall athelete in NKY will probally play football.

2. Teberi Holy Cross----nice left handed bat hits the gaps well pure hitter Committed to UL

4. Stevens--Lloyd best first baseman in the region 6 foot 5 frame smooth swing high average needs to hit the weights to add power committed to Mt. St Jo.

5.Shreiver- Cov Cath honest have not seen alot of him but heard great things not sure on School.

"You belong" has started since his Freshmen year at CovCath and if you know anything about CovCath, you then know that few if any Freshmen start heck even sit on the bench for the CovCath Varsity. I believe the last Freshmen who played and started in his Freshmen year was a kid named Maile!

"You belong" has started since his Freshmen year at CovCath and if you know anything about CovCath, you then know that few if any Freshmen start heck even sit on the bench for the CovCath Varsity. I believe the last Freshmen who played and started in his Freshmen year was a kid named Maile!

Along with Isler.

If I'm a non-CCH coach that has to play CCH, I'm hoping that I have good scouts. The last few years, CCH opponents knew who they were playing ...The class from last year was very talented and quite frankly, a great group of guys....not just ball players.

Right now, I'm not sure Krumps knows what he has other than two maybe three positions. So he can honestly play who is hot and who fits with the team.

Soccer this year was similiar......talented class last year and no pressure this year led to a very loose playing group that exceeded expectations........

Should be a fun year......NOTE......I hear 60 plus players signed up from the Freshman class.......Big and talented class......like last year's Senior Class..

If I'm a non-CCH coach that has to play CCH, I'm hoping that I have good scouts. The last few years, CCH opponents knew who they were playing ...The class from last year was very talented and quite frankly, a great group of guys....not just ball players.

Right now, I'm not sure Krumps knows what he has other than two maybe three positions. So he can honestly play who is hot and who fits with the team.

Soccer this year was similiar......talented class last year and no pressure this year led to a very loose playing group that exceeded expectations........

Should be a fun year......NOTE......I hear 60 plus players signed up from the Freshman class.......Big and talented class......like last year's Senior Class..

You can count on one thing, Krumps will be playing his beloved small ball again with this team. It has worked with every team he's coached and it probably will this year too.

My top 3 in the 9th are

1. NCC

2. Highlands

3. Cov Cath.

Some of the top hitters will be

Tiberi- Callery Holy Cross

Fogel- Conner

Shreiver- Cov Cath

Stevens- Lloyd

Im sure I am leaving some off the list but that is what comes to mind as I write this

Guys.. His name is spelled Fogle

Grogan, who by the way will be going in the CCH HOF shortly, played 4 years from the get go. Maile played a week or two for jv, Screiver was brought up from the frosh team after 2 or 3 weeks, Isler played mostly jv his freshman year and was brought up the last few weeks and I can't remember if Blesser played a little jv before moving up. Darner did not play as a frosh.

I must say, i watched this kid play several time over the past year. The kid is a nice player, but I'm not sure about all the hype. IMO

I must say, i watched this kid play several time over the past year. The kid is a nice player, but I'm not sure about all the hype. IMO

Kid has a really smooth swing. I'd expect more power as his body develops. Like many, he needs to work on hitting the curve.

Kid has a really smooth swing. I'd expect more power as his body develops. Like many, he needs to work on hitting the curve.

I do like his swing...He is smooth and fluid with everything he does, if you haven't seen him play more than a couple of times you may get the wrong idea.

It is the bat........it hit the straight ball very very good, but the bat is afraid of the curve. Remember, it is very bad to take Jaboo's rum....

.......AND......Jesus could sure hit the curve.