Everything posted by Oldtimebaseball84
-
St. Henry 3 Lexington Catholic 2
Nice win Cru
-
Covington Catholic roster
As did Jacob Litzler in baseball for Villa....then CCH freshman Main point....and has always been my point......if one HS student is cut...then no NON HS Students should make the team. ..... ......but.....if no one is cut and non HS student make the team, they all compete for spots......
-
The Cincinnati Enquirer and Community Recorder announce the 2016 NKY Soccer All-Stars
LIKE
-
Highlands Coach Matt Winkler Announces Resignation
Is there any truth to the rumor that Wessels from CCH is the front runner? Had success at the younger ages as a coach. Not sure, either way.
-
Class System
Because "American Football" needs special rules and as many chances to give out awards as possible. It is similar to participation trophies. Make sure everyone is awarded for something. Soccer crowns a true champion. :laugh:
-
Griffin Lamb - Covington Catholic High School - LaRosa's MVP
Vote often.....Good Luck Griff......
-
Doss vs. Covington Catholic Predictions (5A Round 2)
Under the taller, larger lights tomorrow night. Saturday is the start of modern gun Deer season, afraid no one would show up.
-
Daviess County Is The 2016 Boys Soccer State Champion
Not arguing one way or another.......was just wondering what happened next in Ohio....
-
Daviess County Is The 2016 Boys Soccer State Champion
Oh...,so I will just type "like"
-
Daviess County Is The 2016 Boys Soccer State Champion
You too. I tried to hit like Good luck to ASnow......best of luck with the foot....
-
Daviess County Is The 2016 Boys Soccer State Champion
It like trying to explain the excitement of Curling to non sports fans. Sometimes you just have to give up.
-
Daviess County Is The 2016 Boys Soccer State Champion
Doesn't say what happens if still tied after all this.....pks?
-
Doss vs. Covington Catholic Predictions (5A Round 2)
.......and then a happy drive down to deer camp.
-
Daviess County Is The 2016 Boys Soccer State Champion
Then we all agree.
-
Daviess County Is The 2016 Boys Soccer State Champion
I had a better angle than the video and If I told you what I thought about the call, some would call me a homer. So I will say this......the AR was in perfect position and his flag went up as soon as the ball was played to the player......not after the play developed......hard to argue with that. With that said.....and I've already said it, a great team won. A great team lost.
-
Daviess County Is The 2016 Boys Soccer State Champion
Great game. Bummer result from the CCH side. Daviess County is a great team. Top to bottom extremely talented. Same with CCH, great run. Remember , only two teams were left playing last night. Be proud that you were one and the fantastic showing the entire year.
-
Covington Catholic vs. Daviess County - Predictions
MTGL goes BOLD....I like it
-
Covington Catholic vs. Daviess County - Predictions
Either of these scenarios require a lengthy pre game in preparation....and I'm not talking about the teams.
-
Covington Catholic 3 North Hardin 0
"with a comprehensive 3-0 victory over North Hardin " Maybe I show my ignorance, but what is a Comprehensive victory?
-
Daviess County 5 Dunbar 1
I'm happy to see your hopes come true.
-
Covington Catholic 3 North Hardin 0
AND.....Last year they set records average SAT Scores..... ......and we finally get lights after this year's fall sports seasons.....
-
Covington Catholic 3 North Hardin 0
I agree with Clyde......congrats Colonels......bring it home.
-
Covington Catholic vs North Hardin - Predictions
Then you must really be relaxed at 3-0
-
All state? All tournament team?
I'd like to thank all the "little people" that made this all happen.... The list is long and distinguished....Red Card we will always remember.
-
All-American Games roster announced, Congrats to Snow and Smith
Fantastic Congrats.