Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oldtimebaseball84

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Oldtimebaseball84

  1. As did Jacob Litzler in baseball for Villa....then CCH freshman Main point....and has always been my point......if one HS student is cut...then no NON HS Students should make the team. ..... ......but.....if no one is cut and non HS student make the team, they all compete for spots......
  2. Is there any truth to the rumor that Wessels from CCH is the front runner? Had success at the younger ages as a coach. Not sure, either way.
  3. Because "American Football" needs special rules and as many chances to give out awards as possible. It is similar to participation trophies. Make sure everyone is awarded for something. Soccer crowns a true champion. :laugh:
  4. Under the taller, larger lights tomorrow night. Saturday is the start of modern gun Deer season, afraid no one would show up.
  5. Not arguing one way or another.......was just wondering what happened next in Ohio....
  6. You too. I tried to hit like Good luck to ASnow......best of luck with the foot....
  7. It like trying to explain the excitement of Curling to non sports fans. Sometimes you just have to give up.
  8. Doesn't say what happens if still tied after all this.....pks?
  9. I had a better angle than the video and If I told you what I thought about the call, some would call me a homer. So I will say this......the AR was in perfect position and his flag went up as soon as the ball was played to the player......not after the play developed......hard to argue with that. With that said.....and I've already said it, a great team won. A great team lost.
  10. Great game. Bummer result from the CCH side. Daviess County is a great team. Top to bottom extremely talented. Same with CCH, great run. Remember , only two teams were left playing last night. Be proud that you were one and the fantastic showing the entire year.
  11. Either of these scenarios require a lengthy pre game in preparation....and I'm not talking about the teams.
  12. "with a comprehensive 3-0 victory over North Hardin " Maybe I show my ignorance, but what is a Comprehensive victory?
  13. I'm happy to see your hopes come true.
  14. AND.....Last year they set records average SAT Scores..... ......and we finally get lights after this year's fall sports seasons.....
  15. I agree with Clyde......congrats Colonels......bring it home.
  16. I'd like to thank all the "little people" that made this all happen.... The list is long and distinguished....Red Card we will always remember.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.