Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spring practice quickly approaching.....not soon enough

Featured Replies

I wonder if the Burns kid has any relatives named George....

 

OK, ok bird fans. How long are you going to let that go on? The kid's name is Bruns, right?

  • Replies 287
  • Views 24.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to hear how some other NKY's teams are doing during spring practice. I can walk up to the school and see Highlands , but I would like to hear some of the goings on with other schools.

OK, ok bird fans. How long are you going to let that go on? The kid's name is Bruns, right?

 

That's MR Bruns. :D

For Beechwood, I don't think spring practice is handled the same as it is at Highlands from what I am reading on here. Beechwood uses it more to install and get run throughs with what the next year's lineup will be. It is a chance to see more of what various guys are capable of on the field and where they fit best to put a state champion caliber team on the field.

Harris and #30 Wrobleski were part of a 3 headed rushing attack on the Freshman team that went undefeated, along with Jalen Hayes.

Who is #10? Is he the QB from last year's frosh team?

OK, ok bird fans. How long are you going to let that go on? The kid's name is Bruns, right?

 

That was good all the Highlands people went right along with it clueless.

Who is #10? Is he the QB from last year's frosh team?

 

Yes, Drew Houliston. I knew he wasn't McCoy when he was a right handed passer.

Who is #10? Is he the QB from last year's frosh team?

 

I think it is Houliston? He was the frosh qb last year..

I guess a lot of teams aren't getting much practice with all this rain but SK will! Oh yea I am sure most of you listen to Lance McAlister how he talks about living in Pleasantville well I live right down the street from him in Pleasantville.

That was good all the Highlands people went right along with it clueless.

 

I'm with ya uk#1fan. I can't believe that all those HHS fans didn't know what his name was. Heck, anytime a family moves to Ft. Thomas for the reasons they did, ie academics, parent went to school there, wanted better for their children,.... people in town usually get to know them. Ft. Thomas, being such a close knit community and all, I am shocked they didn't know their name. Maybe next time, people will pay attention.

 

Oh yeah, the Bruns brothers, looking real good along with the rest of the Birds. Boys are working real hard.:thumb:

I guess a lot of teams aren't getting much practice with all this rain but SK will! Oh yea I am sure most of you listen to Lance McAlister how he talks about living in Pleasantville well I live right down the street from him in Pleasantville.

 

And?

And?

 

Exactly.....who cares!!!!! Lance is the original creator of Hatorade!!!!

I'm with ya uk#1fan. I can't believe that all those HHS fans didn't know what his name was. Heck, anytime a family moves to Ft. Thomas for the reasons they did, ie academics, parent went to school there, wanted better for their children,.... people in town usually get to know them. Ft. Thomas, being such a close knit community and all, I am shocked they didn't know their name. Maybe next time, people will pay attention.

 

Oh yeah, the Bruns brothers, looking real good along with the rest of the Birds. Boys are working real hard.:thumb:

 

Great story about the "Burns" kid, Devon, I believe....yesterday at practice. Birds were running after practice, Dale right along with them..The whole team had gotten to the finish line, except for one. A frosh, not to be named, was struggling to finish as the team waits for him. Nobody leaves until everyone has finished...What does "Burns" do? He sprints out of the waiting pack of Birds, gets to the kid and finishes with him, all the while encouraging him....End of practice!! Great scene. What this program is all about....That and championships of course!!

Great story about the "Burns" kid, Devon, I believe....yesterday at practice. Birds were running after practice, Dale right along with them..The whole team had gotten to the finish line, except for one. A frosh, not to be named, was struggling to finish as the team waits for him. Nobody leaves until everyone has finished...What does "Burns" do? He sprints out of the waiting pack of Birds, gets to the kid and finishes with him, all the while encouraging him....End of practice!! Great scene. What this program is all about....That and championships of course!!

 

Only at Highlands. I think I feel a tear.

I guess a lot of teams aren't getting much practice with all this rain but SK will! Oh yea I am sure most of you listen to Lance McAlister how he talks about living in Pleasantville well I live right down the street from him in Pleasantville.

 

Pleasantville ... hmmm ... Has he met you? ....

 

 

 

.... just kidding

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.