Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spring practice quickly approaching.....not soon enough

Featured Replies

Great story about the "Burns" kid, Devon, I believe....yesterday at practice. Birds were running after practice, Dale right along with them..The whole team had gotten to the finish line, except for one. A frosh, not to be named, was struggling to finish as the team waits for him. Nobody leaves until everyone has finished...What does "Burns" do? He sprints out of the waiting pack of Birds, gets to the kid and finishes with him, all the while encouraging him....End of practice!! Great scene. What this program is all about....That and championships of course!!

 

 

I have seen this happen at 5/6 grade boys basketball practices......................Not uncommon at all................Still a nice gesture.

  • Replies 287
  • Views 24.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only at Highlands. I think I feel a tear.

 

I believe this topic is about spring practice. Tell me, what has been going on with your team at spring practice? Something that provides insight maybe? Something positive?

Only at Highlands. I think I feel a tear.

 

Now THAT adds to the thread.

Pleasantville ... hmmm ... Has he met you? ....

 

 

 

.... just kidding

 

Talked to him plenty of times.

Talked to him plenty of times.

 

You know, since this thread is all over the place, maybe you can have Lance get on the air or better yet, go to SK and see if Coach will schedule a game, say between, HHS and Simon Kenton. I know it didn't quite work out this year, as History will tell you that HHS dodges the big boys. And SK is a big boy, yes? Maybe after the Elder game if Ryle doesn't renew. How does it go Sweep, just sayin!

Simon still has open dates week 2 and 9. HHS tried to schedule for week 2 and play at simon but coach marksberry declined. That's when HHS filled week two for the 2011 schedule.

Simon still has open dates week 2 and 9. HHS tried to schedule for week 2 and play at simon but coach marksberry declined. That's when HHS filled week two for the 2011 schedule.

 

That is all rumor but I would love to see SK and Highlands play each other. The last time they played SK would only have 7 or 8 Seniors now that they a good program it would be a nice match up.

That is all rumor but I would love to see SK and Highlands play each other. The last time they played SK would only have 7 or 8 Seniors now that they a good program it would be a nice match up.

 

Highlands would beat SK by 4tds next year..The Birds are LOADED!!!

Highlands would beat SK by 4tds next year..The Birds are LOADED!!!

 

Sounds like Marksberry is thinking along the same lines.

Highlands would beat SK by 4tds next year..The Birds are LOADED!!!

 

SK is just as loaded!

Cracks me up Highlands fans are more worried how bad they would beat SK instead of worrying about who they play this year! Elder loss, Boyle County loss, Ryle loss and I think Dixie beats them this year!

Edited by uk#1fan

Cracks me up Highlands fans are more worried how bad they would beat SK instead of worrying about who they play this year! Elder loss, Boyle County loss, Ryle loss and I think Dixie beats them this year!

 

Time will tell. Spring practice is a tune up for coming season. All indications are that the Birds will be hitting on all cylinders.

Time will tell. Spring practice is a tune up for coming season. All indications are that the Birds will be hitting on all cylinders.

 

Not much of a spring practice if it rains and snows everyday. While SK practices indoors and gets better!

SK is just as loaded!

 

Sure they are.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.