Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KYHoss

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KYHoss

  1. Good to hear Pat is still enjoying life. Great kid from well balanced family
  2. Transplant if you want a cheerleader to pump up the guys, go be that guy. I’m telling you what I have seen from my perspective. Everyone keeps bringing up the state championships. Go ask those guys, were there games they could have lost?Absolutely, Johnson Central and Lex Cath were games that could have went other way. I get it you don’t care for staff. Your choice. These boys will do everything within their power to win the game and prepare for the next one.
  3. Not sure how you can say team has gone soft. Kids are still doing all the conditioning and work out as all teams in the past. I have had two boys go thru program. I have the utmost respect to Dale and Brian. Both are committed to this program. Do they coach differently, absolutely. Both are excellent X’s and O’s coaches. The biggest difference is the Jimmy’s and Joe’s. Have been involved with football in Fort Thomas for the last 15 years. If you ask me the main cause of decline in football overall is the helicopter parents. Parents now complain and over analyze everything. How many kids don’t play because they may get hurt. I could not be prouder of both my boys for having the experience of playing for Dale and Brian. The life lessons about being a man, doing your job, and helping your community. No these football players are not soft! For the record one son has three state championships and the other has none.
  4. Birds look to have most players back this week. Get healthy for playoffs.
  5. I am wondering how so many people "know" BW had conversation with Matt Shearer. Were you all in the room? Matt is great kid that we coached when he was younger. Congrats to Matt.
  6. Chief, Keep up the great work with your guys. They are better off for commitment they and you have made to your program.
  7. Coach, Congratulations on your teams win. My son spoke highly of the character of your team. Well done with building your program. Good luck in your teams coming games.
  8. I have heard that several contracts have not been returned to Highlands yet. SK was one that has not been signed.
  9. Jason is working at Forest Hills school district in Anderson Township. In Cincinnati. Previously taught in Ohio for 10 years prior to Highlands.
  10. Welcome Mr. Angel to Bluebirds
  11. Dixie game dropped. Playing combined Freshman with JV
  12. Birds won big. Running clock in second quarter
  13. Fearthenation, I have no problem with Ryle scoring and onside kick. I think the bigger issue is coach leaving starting unit out there for whole game. Ryle had 50 kids on sideline yet only 20-25 saw action. HHS coaches are playing all their guys. I believe most of HHS see what is building for their future. See how many kids you have returning in next year. Had one son on 2011-13 teams that you pulled scores up. Varsity seldom played passed running clock. How do you tell JV players to take a knee in 2nd half. Kids all practice and put their time in. By the way 9 of scores you posted were against 4A teams that Birds had to play. Wish Raiders all the luck for this year and their future. Birds look forward to playing you next year.
  14. They have not had the chance to play since other programs avoid them. That all charges next year. The True best team in NKY will be decided on the field.
  15. Sweeps Need to check your math, that was three things. ???
  16. Class act by Carroll County coach. Bellevue showing great pride. The kids there get it!
  17. Let's hope it does not rain Friday night. It has not rained since yesterday. Baby Birds were looking forward to hitting someone other than other Birds.
  18. I believe Shelby Jones has been named defensive coordinator. Great coach for the boys.
  19. As teams are starting Spring practices, is there any news on the Realignment for 2015?
  20. Nice work Michael on letting everyone know where the Seniors will be playing next. I did not see on your list that Jackson Bardo will be playing along side his brother at Dayton.
  21. Congrats to Scottie and his family.
  22. Henry can you a full report of announcement. Maybe give you a flow chart or family tree of coaches.:laugh:
  23. I came home that night and told my wife that the 8th grade boys were Brian's boys. Dale will be remembered 1st as a great teacher of young men. Thanks forever you have done for all these young men over the years.
  24. I believe Zack only needs 5 Yards to hit 1000 yards. He needed 90? going into Lex. Cath. game

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.