Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs. Collins Predictions (2013 Class 4A State Championship)

Who wins? 94 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Which Highlands team will show up? The one that scores at will or the one that can't stop anyone?

 

Which Collins team will show up? The one that was embarrassed last year in the finals by Highlands or a battle tested and experienced group?

 

Who wins? Why?

  • Replies 198
  • Views 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Highlands was in the driver's seat against Lexington Catholic until the Knights came storming back late in the 2nd Half.

 

Can the Titans exploit the Bluebird's secondary?

Collins win 24 to 7!

Does Collins have a pass attack? I doubt it's as good as Reese Ryan so no' date=' the Birds roll.[/quote']

 

Over 2500 passing yards.

Does Collins have a pass attack? I doubt it's as good as Reese Ryan so no' date=' the Birds roll.[/quote']

 

Page has close to 3,000 passing yards and over 34 tds.

Ryan's a huge talent, won't see one like him in the finals.

Highlands by 14+.

Ryan's a huge talent, won't see one like him in the finals.

 

While talented he isn't one of a kind. He wasn't the best QB I saw this year. Maybe not even top 3.

While talented he isn't one of a kind. He wasn't the best QB I saw this year. Maybe not even top 3.

 

Isn't he rated a 4 star? I read that somewhere this week..

Isn't he rated a 4 star? I read that somewhere this week..

 

Could be. As I said he's talented. I just don't think comparing him to Page is the end all be all answer. Page may not be 4 star but he may be able to do things that Ryan can't do. Best QB in the state couldn't beat Anderson County by himself and some say the Anderson County QB looked better than Barker. Each game is different.

Highlands rolls by 4 TD's.

 

Birds 69

Collins 42

Could be. As I said he's talented. I just don't think comparing him to Page is the end all be all answer. Page may not be 4 star but he may be able to do things that Ryan can't do. Best QB in the state couldn't beat Anderson County by himself and some say the Anderson County QB looked better than Barker. Each game is different.

 

He is a 4 star according to Scout.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.