Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 2014

Featured Replies

What does Highlands need to do to improve in 2014? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 109
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Highlands will have to replace a lot of good football players from last year.

  • Author

What happen to all the Bird fans? :D

What happen to all the Bird fans? :D

 

Likely at BOKC watching Holmes v. CCH 9th Region final

  • Author
Likely at BOKC watching Holmes v. CCH 9th Region final

 

Yea but I can't believe none of them started this thread. :D

That's because a mod usually starts these threads. How ironic that the 1st post says to be constructive when you are anything but as you continue to talk to yourself here.

What does Highlands need to do to improve in 2014? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

 

 

Play SK schedule!!!!!

  • Author
Play SK schedule!!!!!

 

You mean beat Collins like SK did? :D

You mean beat Collins like SK did? :D

 

You should probably just stick to what you think you know- which seems to be SK

You mean beat Collins like SK did? :D

 

Thought you noted that this should be constructive. Your comment is probably why no one has commented on this thread. Took a few posts longer than I expected for this thread to go south.

  • Author
Thought you noted that this should be constructive. Your comment is probably why no one has commented on this thread. Took a few posts longer than I expected for this thread to go south.

 

Sorry someone had to take a jab at SK's schedule so I had to call like I see it. :D

You mean beat Collins like SK did? :D

 

What did that win do for SK?

I could add some real insight to HHS 2014, but I'll wait until the official BGP team thread starter (RAM) gives us the green light.

C'mon guys, UKfan has a right to respond to SK shots. I'd love to hear some insight on the team as this is the first class in seven or eight years that I don't know most of the players' abilities. Who's on the o-line next year?

A few players switched positions: Urlage RB, Doughtery LB, Hebel guard

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.