Highlands OT Scott Turner commits

stinkyboy II

Highlands offensive tackle Scottie Turner has committed to play his college football at Wittenberg.

Congrats to Scottie and his family.

If my count is correct, that now makes 8 HHS seniors that have committed. Maybe one or two more after basketball season winds down.

That is a GREAT school and a very good football program. Congrats. I hope that he got a lot of scholarship money b/c that price tag is crazy.

Congrats to Scottie. Scott and Mary Turner are great people and I believe they have raised an exceptional young man. All the best to young Scottie as he continues his playing days.

If you get the Oldbird seal of approval I'm convinced you're a good kid.

Congrats, big boy.

Scottie is my nephew and I agree that he is a great kid. Very level headed and very mature for his age. I'm super proud of him and what he was able to do during his football career. He went from barely getting on the field as a freshman to working his way into starting a couple of years for a very good program. His size, ability and grades have allowed him to play at the next level at a very good school and program for a big discount. With all that said, I'm way more proud of the man he is off the field. Good job my man. :clap: