Kentucky Jr. All-Stars for KY/IND game

38 minutes ago, Waterboy70 said:

2 have already opted out/hurt that I know of. Do they replace those guys or go on without. Curious.

That is an interesting question, I would assume no considering they have 15 selected and not 10 or 12 players. If they were to replace who would they go with, Jonah Butler, Trevor Ellis & Lawson Rice are three of the top names that could be viable options to be promoted. 

I have also heard that two players are unable to participate, Malachi Moreno of Great Crossing is unable to play due to Adidas / USA and Isaiah Cochran of Adair County is unable to play due to an injury. 

• Like 1

Some of the WKY kids that are good enough to be on this team are Lawson Rice(Butler County), Duece Bailey(Bowling Green),& Keaton Hughes(Owensboro).

Cooper Davenport from Henderson County would be a great addition, as he can stretch the floor with his shooting and handles the ball under pressure extremely well.  Additionally, I could see Kanyon Johnson from Madisonville or Elijah Walton from UHA.  2nd Region has 4 guys on the Senior team but none on the Junior team.  I would love to see at least one added to the mix.