2024 NBA Draft Lottery

Here below is the order for the top 14 lottery picks in the 2024 NBA Draft next month:

Picks 1-14 is the lottery picks. Picks 15-30 is based on the 2023-24 regular season standings.

1. Atlanta Hawks

2. Washington Wizards

3. Houston Rockets

4. San Antonio Spurs 

5.  Detroit Pistons

6. Charlotte Hornets

7. Portland Trail Blazers

8. San Antonio Spurs (Via Toronto Raptors)

9. Memphis Grizzles

10. Utah Jazz

11. Chicago Bulls

12. Oklahoma City (Via Houston)

13. Sacramento Kings 

14. Portland Trail Blazer (Via Golden State)

15. Miami Heat

16. Philadelphia 76ers

17. New Orleans (Via Lakers)

18. Orlando Magic

19. Toronto Raptors (Via Pacers)

20. Cleveland

21. New Orleans

22. Phoenix Suns

23. Milwaukee Bucks

24. New York Knicks (Via Dallas)

25. New York Knicks

26. Washington Wizards (Via Clippers)

27. Minnesota Timberwolves

28. Denver Nuggets

29. Utah Jazz (Via Thunder)

30. Boston Celtics

• Thanks 2

18 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Overall a good draft for the Hawks, but also good for both the Spurs and Trailblazers who both get 2 lottery picks.

Was almost no buzz for this event this year (its also the first time I remember it not being on a Tuesday night in many, many years). I'm guessing because there isn't an obvious game changer anywhere in the draft like Wemby was last season. I do think there are some good pickups for teams later in the draft. Will also be curious to see where Sheppard and Dillingham end up.

1 minute ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Was almost no buzz for this event this year (its also the first time I remember it not being on a Tuesday night in many, many years). I'm guessing because there isn't an obvious game changer anywhere in the draft like Wemby was last season. I do think there are some good pickups for teams later in the draft. Will also be curious to see where Sheppard and Dillingham end up.

I don't know, this draft is bleak. Russillo was on the BS pod saying the execs he's been communicating with see the top pick in this draft being a typical 8-10 pick in a normal draft; a fourth or fifth starter on a team. Sam Vecenie does not have any of the draftees in his Tier 1 or Tier 2 category. For comparison, nine players have been in that category in the last two seasons. Sheppard and Dillingham are lottery talents this year, but most years would be at the tail end if not out of the lottery.