A Breitbart Video of NAACP Bigotry In Their Ranks

So... does that mean you approve of "economic" bigotry between the "haves" and the "have-nots", and that it's okay for our government servants to excercise their own internal judgments aside from the rules?

Or is it that you see my point, but simply can't stand the thought of agreeing with me?

Something tells me you'll stew over this dilemma and issue a response in between the two, or trying to convince me I cannot understand what the woman actually said...

...or, you'll just ignore the rest of my posts on this subject. :lol:

To go back to this post,

Regarding the bolded:

Ms. Sherrod's comment was:

...working with [the farmer] made me see that it's really about those who have versus those who have not. They could be black. They could be white. They could be Hispanic.

I can't buy the soap you're peddling. Economic bigotry? How is it bigoted to say that there are have's and have not's? How is it bigotry to say that assisting people in need isn't about race, it's about who has, and who can help those who have not? How is it economic bigotry to simply acknowledge that the have not's need assistance from the have's? How is it bigotry to acknowledge that there are have's of all races and have not's of all races?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't say I agreed with them, either.
No, instead you say nothing, which speaks volumes since you're quick to say something condemning them.

Has anybody on this site made the claim that the Tea Party is inherently racist?

I do think race has something to do with it, yes ... I've seen evidence of it. I think some of the Tea Party advocates play on people's fears and biases, some of which are race-based.

You and a few others sure seem to hint at that.

Can you prove that the banners and such you see are from actual Tea Party members? You know for a fact that none of them are political plants to make the Tea Party look that way?

Alex, I believe the question is What is No?

You think your cute with your answers, and I respect you being a mod, but you would sensor others if they responded like you do.

Your logic is upside down completely.........you simply can't answer easy questions, and feel like all are against your viewpoints. I for one am.

So here is an easy question for you...is there an element of the NAACP that is bigoted? That was what started the thread, and you have said you were going to sit on the sidelines a few times in this thread-so the answer need not include any baloney about economics or peace or Palin, just answer that question, as that is what this thread is all about.

You think your cute with your answers, and I respect you being a mod, but you would sensor others if they responded like you do.

Your logic is upside down completely.........you simply can't answer easy questions, and feel like all are against your viewpoints. I for one am.

So here is an easy question for you...is there an element of the NAACP that is bigoted? That was what started the thread, ad you have said you were going to sit on the sidelines a few times in this thread-so the answer need not include any baloney about economics or peace or Palin, just answer that question, as that is what this thread is all about.

I first invite you to show evidence of any censorship on my part that isn't related to rules violations. Secondly, I'm encouraging you to report any post you feel is a violation whether by me or any other poster. Thirdly, I encourage you to contact my boss if you feel you've bee dealt with unfairly by me, or any other concerns you have regarding my job performance.

Now, to the question, as I stated in this forum recently, I believe there are racists in just about every large group of individuals.

I do not believe this woman is a racist. She admits she WAS. I do not believe she is now.

I have stated in another thread that references, about Nazism, in discussions like this is about government control of its citizens. It is not about going to war or concentration camps. Some in this country , just as some citizens in Germany in the 1930's, just cannot believe that it is possible that their government wants to control them. When they finally realize it, it is too late to do anything.

And this bunch is doing a great job at dividing Americans so they can get what they want by distracting everyone, something that the Nazis did.

History can repeat itself, if too many ignore the past.

No, instead you say nothing, which speaks volumes since you're quick to say something condemning them.
When have I been quick to condemn them? I haven't discussed the Tea Party here very often.

Can you prove that the banners and such you see are from actual Tea Party members? You know for a fact that none of them are political plants to make the Tea Party look that way?
Plants? Is that the response to everything now?

Gee, the paranoia ...

When have I been quick to condemn them? I haven't discussed the Tea Party here very often.

Plants? Is that the response to everything now?

Gee, the paranoia ...

Uh huh, never I guess. Right.... :rolleyes:

That's your argument? Are you saying it doesn't happen? Or is it only the right that does that? Are you going to pretend that it's never happened?

Uh huh, never I guess. Right.... :rolleyes:

That's your argument? Are you saying it doesn't happen? Or is it only the right that does that? Are you going to pretend that it's never happened?

It's getting like the boy that cried wolf ...