A Breitbart Video of NAACP Bigotry In Their Ranks

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. It will be interesting to see the reaction from her boss.

What??? She is speaking to the NAACP, where does it say she was a member, and where is the rest of the video? What is looks to me like is that she is about to move past race and to the notion of poverty. She was relaying an event in her history and was telling now how she had changed. No racism here.

What??? She is speaking to the NAACP, where does it say she was a member, and where is the rest of the video? What is looks to me like is that she is about to move past race and to the notion of poverty. She was relaying an event in her history and was telling now how she had changed. No racism here.
Are you giving the NAACP members that are present a pass? Sherrod describes how she racially discriminates against a white farmer and the NAACP audience is nodding approval along with murmurs of recognition and agreement. No racism there?! What do you call it, racial tolerance? But you'll jump all over the Tea Party for less.

Are you giving the NAACP members that are present a pass? Sherrod describes how she racially discriminates against a white farmer and the NAACP audience is nodding approval along with murmurs of recognition and agreement. No racism there?! What do you call it, racial tolerance? But you'll jump all over the Tea Party for less.

No she isn't. I want to see the rest of the video.

I should have said that I was disappointed by what it "appeared" she was saying as well. It is reported on another thread that she had to resign. If so, she was guilty of what it appeared she was guilty of and needed to resign.

However, she is not a member of the NAACP so it doesn't show racism in its ranks.

I should have said that I was disappointed by what it "appeared" she was saying as well. It is reported on another thread that she had to resign. If so, she was guilty of what it appeared she was guilty of and needed to resign.

However, she is not a member of the NAACP so it doesn't show racism in its ranks.

So if someone speaks at an event that is hosted by an organization, then said party that invites the speaker has no liability for inviting the speaker?

So if someone speaks at an event that is hosted by an organization, then said party that invites the speaker has no liability for inviting the speaker?

of course they have some liability, but this is not the same thing as card carrying members and leaders of local organizations buying billboards and twitting stupid things.

What????? Where did I mention anything about the NAACP? You're her boss, what do you do?

No racism? Too funny.

I, too, hate the 2 minute vid clips that seem to predominate when someone accuses someone else of something. However, I don't like what she said in any way.
I'll agree about the 2 minute video, but I think there will be more to come. I'm with you, TB&G, I don't like what she said in any way either. :thumb: