A Breitbart Video of NAACP Bigotry In Their Ranks

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, bust my buttons. Now that's a horse of a different color (sorry, couldn't resist). As Paul Harvey used to say...

By the way, any chance at all that the cons on this board are going to man up? I await your apology. Riiiight.:D

Apologize for what?

I'm still waiting to hear what people think should happen when an official like this uses terms like "those people" and "their own kind". What do you think would happen if a white official in her capacity used the same terms in referring to blacks? This wasn't 20 years ago. This was last year.

This just goes to show that certain people with in the TEA PARTY will do what ever it takes to destory people to sell that they are doing the right thing.

What is sad

1. This jerk and Fox News tried tod estroy this woman.

2. The govt. jump the gun & NAACP jumped the gun.

And yet Fox New or this jerk will not be held accountable for their actions.

To me there actions boarder on racism.

I'm still waiting to hear what people think should happen when an official like this uses terms like "those people" and "their own kind". What do you think would happen if a white official in her capacity used the same terms in referring to blacks? This wasn't 20 years ago. This was last year.

I don't understand. Have you watched the ENTIRE video? For that matter, have you watched ANY of the videos? Have you paid attention to her voice? She was relating her reaction to helping that farmer, and what was influencing her willingness to do all she could do for them.

I don't understand. Have you watched the ENTIRE video? For that matter, have you watched ANY of the videos? Have you paid attention to her voice? She was relating her reaction to helping that farmer, and what was influencing her willingness to do all she could do for them.

Yes, I have. I don't buy your interpretation of her wording. I think she was playing to her audience.

Yes, I have. I don't buy your interpretation of her wording. I think she was playing to her audience.

She was playing to her audience, and telling how she thought about somebody when first encountering them and the thoughts that went through her mind, THEN how her whole attitude changed and she realized is wasn't about race, and shouldn't be about race, it was about being poor. You don't have to interpret her wording you just have to watch the WHOLE video. She spells it out, no interpretation necessary.

She was playing to her audience, and telling how she thought about somebody when first encountering them and the thoughts that went through her mind, THEN how her whole attitude changed and she realized is wasn't about race, and shouldn't be about race, it was about being poor. You don't have to interpret her wording you just have to watch the WHOLE video. She spells it out, no interpretation necessary.

I have watched. I think she slipped up in her wording while playing to her audience, then recovered. No big deal to me but I ask again, what do you think would have happened differently if the races were reversed? I'm not talking about the message, it was a good one.

This just goes to show that certain people with in the TEA PARTY will do what ever it takes to destory people to sell that they are doing the right thing.

What is sad

1. This jerk and Fox News tried tod estroy this woman.

2. The govt. jump the gun & NAACP jumped the gun.

And yet Fox New or this jerk will not be held accountable for their actions.

To me there actions boarder on racism.

I get the sense you are throwing most of the blame on Fox News and this weasel. Not saying they should go unpunished because they acted poorly, but to me the NAACP and Federal Government, the two organizations you expect to review all the details and be on her side let her down the most and "destroyed this woman." The sense I have gotten all morning is that the media must be held to a higher standard and incur more blame than the NAACP and the White House. That is down right pitiful and speaks volumes about the state of our country.

I get the sense you are throwing most of the blame on Fox News and this weasel. Not saying they should go unpunished because they acted poorly, but to me the NAACP and Federal Government, the two organizations you expect to review all the details and be on her side let her down the most and "destroyed this woman." The sense I have gotten all morning is that the media must be held to a higher standard and incur more blame than the NAACP and the White House. That is down right pitiful and speaks volumes about the state of our country.

Amen brother. We all know the media today in this country is the lowest of the low. Worse than the politicians they supposedly are monitoring. You can trust very little of what you see, hear and read. Ratings and revenue overrule "fairness" and professionalism. So for the NAACP and the government to rely on "media" (if Breitbart even falls into that category) to fire this woman is deplorable. I don't blame her for second guessing whether she will even return to work there.

But then the Obama administration has had a history of "jumping the gun" when accusations of racism are involved haven't they?

Remember the Boston cop and the beer summitt?

How about Holder's judgement that teh AZ immigration law was raciist before reading it?

Personally I have a little trouble feeling too sorry for this woman. She will now make the talk show circuit and have everyone fawning over her. My best guess is that she will come out much better off then she was before this all started.

Amen brother. We all know the media today in this country is the lowest of the low. Worse than the politicians they supposedly are monitoring. You can trust very little of what you see, hear and read. Ratings and revenue overrule "fairness" and professionalism. So for the NAACP and the government to rely on "media" (if Breitbart even falls into that category) to fire this woman is deplorable. I don't blame her for second guessing whether she will even return to work there.

Bingo. And it is the headline that is getting the least attention in all of this.

No way I would not return to work for the Feds. She will be just fine I have a feeling.

Is that the FoxNews slant? They, like any news organization, are responsible for what they report. I assume that they have issued an apology to this lady.

With that said, I certainly agree that the NAACP and the Department of Agriculture are responsible for jumping the gun and not verifying the information. She is owed an apology by both and her job back.

Oh for crying out loud and then Keith Olbermann should apologize every night on his show for saying for years how many days it was since the last President declared the mission was acheived. He is a clown and Ms. NBC should be ashamed to have him do ANYTHING for them. He is a terrible reporter-certainly not a journalist-and to say that he is even slightly fair is unkind to the word fair. He is a very unhappy man.