A Breitbart Video of NAACP Bigotry In Their Ranks

I recommend anyone who wants to post in this thread from here on out read that article before posting, especially anyone who wants to comment on race relations.

Kinda why I posted it. Thanks for taking the time to read it, VOR! :thumb:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: And westsider "gracefully" bows out. :rolleyes:
Likewise, are you claiming that all the signs and comments that hint at racism at Tea Party protests are all plants?

And if they're not, doesn't that indicate that at least some elements of the Tea Party harbor those views?

Likewise, are you claiming that all the signs and comments that hint at racism at Tea Party protests are all plants?

And if they're not, doesn't that indicate that at least some elements of the Tea Party harbor those views?

I've already said there are racists in every organization out there, that includes both the Tea Party and the NAACP. And no, I'm not saying they are all plants, but I'd be willing to bet some are. Are you willing to admit some could be?

If it was a setup, which is unlikely, the WH picked the wrong person. They will be stuck with her and some of her other issues....

"Unlikely?" Really. That's as far as you'll go?

Give us your thoughts on her other issues.

"Unlikely?" Really. That's as far as you'll go?

Give us your thoughts on her other issues.

Most would be dismissed as right wing rhetoric at this point but lets just say she and Obama have crossed paths before...

I've already said there are racists in every organization out there, that includes both the Tea Party and the NAACP. And no, I'm not saying they are all plants, but I'd be willing to bet some are. Are you willing to admit some could be?
Even if there are, that means there are plenty that aren't ... those are much more of a concern to me.