Who is the team that your team wants to beat more than anyone else?

IronCat

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think for Lynn Camp the team that we want to beat more than anyone else is Williamsburg, and Whitley County.
I disagree with Whitley because that game don't mean anything. Anyone in the district would be above them.

Biggest District Rival - Prestonsburg

Team I'd like to beat the Most - Ironton, OH

Team I most dislike - Breathitt Co.

Team that hears it the most when we beat them (and vice-versa) - Pikeville

I had to somehow get all four of those guys in there. ;)

Especially in the H.s.sports' household. ;)

In all seriousness, I think Highlands "takes the cake" in this one, since a win over them is also a win in district play.

Yeah but I'd put Beechwood up there just because it's a game about pride and most of the players grew up with or at least know the opposing players, For the most part, it's just a gang fight

Beechwood!! Beechwood!! Beechwood!! If the Panthers of Ludlow could only win 1 game the rest of my lifetime then I want them to beat the Tigers just one more time.

During the 50's, 60's, 70's and early 80's it was always a very competitive game and

both sides traded victories thru the years. Of course that has changed and Ludlow has not won in over 20 years and in many cases they have walked away humiliated by

crushing defeats at the hands of the Tigers. So hands down it is Beechwood. I just can't decide if I want it to happen on our field with all of our fans storming the field

and watching them walk back to their bus with their heads hanging or if I want it to happen on their field so we can all storm the fancy field turf and make them have to watch us celebrate at their field and maybe even tear down their goal post. Either

way really would be fine with me. All I want is for it to happen one more time..

Beechwood!! Beechwood!! Beechwood!! If the Panthers of Ludlow could only win 1 game the rest of my lifetime then I want them to beat the Tigers just one more time.

During the 50's, 60's, 70's and early 80's it was always a very competitive game and

both sides traded victories thru the years. Of course that has changed and Ludlow has not won in over 20 years and in many cases they have walked away humiliated by

crushing defeats at the hands of the Tigers. So hands down it is Beechwood. I just can't decide if I want it to happen on our field with all of our fans storming the field

and watching them walk back to their bus with their heads hanging or if I want it to happen on their field so we can all storm the fancy field turf and make them have to watch us celebrate at their field and maybe even tear down their goal post. Either

way really would be fine with me. All I want is for it to happen one more time..

Do you see it happening anytime soon?