Who is the team that your team wants to beat more than anyone else?

IronCat

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am curious, why x?

You just can't even know what it's like to have the X players taunting with "this is our house." I had to pull one of our freshmen away once, but man did I want to let him go. And that's the sort of taunt that I can post on here. The others...

Besides, they're "the one that got away" as far as my senior season is concerned. Although beating Male was sweeter than it would have been if we'd closed that game out.

Bragging rights, Male.

Pure intense hatred, X.

Is this a tenant/landlord thing with you or just too many times where you've snatched defeat from the jaws of victory? Having followed this rivalry for a long time, I've never gotten this :fire: intense :fire: feedback from other Manual alums. I've always viewed the Tigers' games with the lambikins as much more amicable than our encounters with the chiquaquas and the pebbles. :rolleyes:

Is this a tenant/landlord thing with you or just too many times where you've snatched defeat from the jaws of victory? Having followed this rivalry for a long time, I've never gotten this :fire: intense :fire: feedback from other Manual alums. I've always viewed the Tigers' games with the lambikins as much more amicable than our encounters with the chiquaquas and the pebbles. :rolleyes:

Both.

And, c'mon, don't get upset. It's not like I hate X and their fans or anything. I just like to SAY I do. ;) :lol:

No, it's just a win I want very badly for my team.

X---I just want to beat them and start a "we are" chant at the end of the game. :thumb:

When they started that cheer, I felt like an ant swimming in bug spray.

Boy, we sure have a lot of love coming our way in this thread! :lol:

Personally, F to B, I certainly hope that we do get an opportunity to play you again this fall, because that will mean that we have emerged victorious in what should be the toughest 4A Region in the state. :thumb: