Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who is the team that your team wants to beat more than anyone else?

Featured Replies

I want to see the mean machine beat the guards in the remake of The Longest Yard!

:thumb: The Mean Machine is the name of my Fantasy Football team. And by the way, we won the league this year.

  • Replies 178
  • Views 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bragging rights- Dixie, always good to have bragging rights, if you beta dixie you no your pretty good

Pure angry hatred- Boone County

Cov. Cath

It has to be the Tennessee Vols, but they won't play us (Boyle Co.), I think they're scare. :lol:

  • Author
It has to be the Tennessee Vols, but they won't play us (Boyle Co.), I think they're scare. :lol:

 

HaHa thats a good post.

I would have to say CCH and the Battle of Dixie hwy. They're not in our class anymore, but seeing how they beat us 25 years straight untill we took the last 5 of 6 years, it'll live on for both us I'm sure. Other than that, we pretty much just want to beat 'em all equally. ;)

 

You shouldn't have beat us in 99 or 01

You shouldn't have beat us in 99 or 01

Shoulda woulda coulda. Fact is, we did. To tell the truth, we should've beat you in 98 too, and if we had more than Sean Randall, we probably would've. You have no idea how much it meant to me (the 99 and 01 wins) on a personal level, and no I'm not CCH bashing, because the Blue Colonels are one of my favorite teams.

You have no idea how much it meant to me (the 99 and 01 wins) on a personal level,

 

 

 

 

Is it the same feeling from beating T last year?? :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Shoulda woulda coulda. Fact is, we did. To tell the truth, we should've beat you in 98 too, and if we had more than Sean Randall, we probably would've. You have no idea how much it meant to me (the 99 and 01 wins) on a personal level, and no I'm not CCH bashing, because the Blue Colonels are one of my favorite teams.

 

If I wouldn't have gotten hurt in 99, I doubt you would have beat us. Not that I made that much of a difference, but I think it just killed the momentum we had, we beat the number 19 team in the nation and blew out Boone, then they struggled after the wreck. As far as 01, if I hadn't gotten hurt, I'd be going both ways, same as 99 because they decided to play me both ways the day of the wreck, again I'm not saying I was great, but we would have been tough to beat

  • Author
It changes from year to year. This year I would like to beat - and beat badly - Prestonsburg. For the little trick they pulled last year.

 

I agree. And like you I dont want to beat them by a touchdown I want to beat them by 30 points.

If I wouldn't have gotten hurt in 99, I doubt you would have beat us. Not that I made that much of a difference, but I think it just killed the momentum we had, we beat the number 19 team in the nation and blew out Boone, then they struggled after the wreck. As far as 01, if I hadn't gotten hurt, I'd be going both ways, same as 99 because they decided to play me both ways the day of the wreck, again I'm not saying I was great, but we would have been tough to beat

You were a great athlete and even nicer young man back then Mr. Fritz, and I would give just about anything to find out if you were right. As is usually the case, there was alot of history stuff back then. You had seniors Schnieder, Blackwell, and one other senior (I can't think of his name right now), that went to CCH and transfered to Dixie on the '99 team. Metzger, who went to CCH with you as a freshman and then transfered to Dixie started in both the 99 and 01 games.

I agree. And like you I dont want to beat them by a touchdown I want to beat them by 30 points.

 

 

Man... that "snake in the grass" play really stuck in your all's craw, didn't it ?!? :eek:

 

I'm looking forward to coming to Putnam this year. It ought to be a head knocker !!

 

:thumb:

:laugh: :laugh:

 

 

I thought I was the only one that watched that movie... :D

Onejoe, its one of my all time favorites!! I can't wait to see the remake!!

You shouldn't have beat us in 99 or 01

 

As much as it pains me to say it, Dixie should have beaten us in 99. Even if you hadn't gotten in the wreck after Beechwood, they stopped the running game and trapted us in the box and we couldn't get out. I do believe we won in 01, its just that we haven't since.

Corbin Is the #1 team we want to beat more than any other team.

 

 

Others would Include Breathitt County ,Pikeville (My personal favorite It's always a good feeling knocking them out of the playoffs :lol: ) and Beechwood.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.