Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who is the team that your team wants to beat more than anyone else?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 178
  • Views 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had already posted Tennessee as a joke, but seriously it's Harrodsburg, why

cause I work with them everyday and they're doing a lot of talking. :irked:

You mean you don't like Belfry? LOL

 

Go BIG RED!

I repect what Belfry has done, but I like to see the Bobcats or Blackcats beat them.

Campbell County would love to beat Brossart if they had a football team, but they don't. A win over Highlands would be nice, or at least not get blown away 42-0, but since CCHS doesn't play Highlands in the 2005 season, I would say NCC.

Keep dreaming. . .lol

Haven't you ever heard... dreams do come true :thumb:

Haven't you ever heard... dreams do come true :thumb:

Yea I know. . . .Good luck the Eagles. . . . :thumb:

Everyone would think that Shelby Valley would rather beat Belfry than anyother team,but Prestonsburg is at the top of the list for Valley.It has something to do with what happened 3 years ago in a ''supposedly'' freshman game that was played at P-burg.The 13 freshmen that played in that game are going into their senior season, and they keep reminding each other that this coming fall will be their last chance to repay the debt.

Every year for Conner it is Always Boone County.. For them, It could make or break a season.. Especially after taking a thumping in last years second round of the playoffs..

I had already posted Tennessee as a joke, but seriously it's Harrodsburg, why

cause I work with them everyday and they're doing a lot of talking. :irked:

 

 

About what?

Wow no one wants to beat Somerset..lol, as for me I would like to see Somerset beat Danville a few times to get the series back competitive like it used to be.

About what?

They are saying, that their boys are going to take our boys down.

For Scott Co. there are probally three teams that SC wants to beat every year.

1. Dunbar

2. Henry Clay

3. Tates Creek

Belfry!

 

You have to beat the best to get to the top, and Belfry resides at the top of 2A.

For Clay either Bell or Rockcastle. Either one would be a great win.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.