Everything posted by PerryCentral20
-
Mountain Top 10!
About the 14th...I don't understand how you get that Powell Co. has ruled it for years when I don't recall the last time they took home a championship
-
Mountain Top 10!
1. Leslie County 2. Paintsville 3. Middlesboro 4. Johnson Central 5. Lee County 6. Pikeville 7. Allen Central 8. South Laurel 9. North Laurel 10. Perry Central
-
Jackson City 65 Leslie 64 1 OT
Morgan had a great game but fouled out near the end of regulation.
-
Hazard wins in 3OT
wasnt it 2 ot?
-
Jackson City 65 Leslie 64 1 OT
:dancingpa I belive this was the final score in of, a heck of a game.
-
14th Region next year???
If PCC isnt 1 they should at least be 2, Returning 2 starters and 3 juniors with alot of playing time. Along with improving Amis and other underclassmen.
-
14th Region next year???
I have heard alot of rumors lately..............
-
14th region.
If they keep playing like they did 2nd half last night PCC will roll.
-
14th Region next year???
JBS and PCC, and if Hicks stays at Hazard then them two.
-
14th region.
Who will come out of the tourney victorious?:dancingpa PCC > PCC KCC >PCC Breathitt > Breathitt Estill ----------------------- >PCC LCC >LCC Wolfe >LCC Powell >Powell Leslie
-
14th Region Draw and Predictions
Hazard vs. Wolfe------- Wolfe -----------------------|----- -|-----Wolfe Estill vs. JBS--------JBS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lee Jackson City vs. Cordia-- Jackson city ------------------------|---- -|----Lee Leslie vs. Lee------------ Lee
-
Hazard vs PCC District matchup
I have been waiting for this game all year......PCC by 1 in double ot.
-
Jackson City @ Perry Central predictions
Pcc 402 Jackson City 399
-
Best Hitter's in the 14th region
Hendrix from Leslie and Couch from PCC
-
Knott County Central 58 Perry County Central 54 (OT)
PCC is just falling apart here lately...If they dont pull it together soon tourney time wont be pretty.
-
14th region champions
I agree........PCC is the team to bet considering they are the returning 14th region champs.
-
-Region 8-
What were the results at the Mcdonalds Classic
-
Leslie 55 PCC 53
:laugh: ...............Thats the only response i have.....PCC Leslie and Buckhorn are all better than Hazard.
-
Leslie 55 PCC 53
Yes Justin Stacey was killed, that was not a clean steal by far....... But no worry, no one can beat us come tourney time :fire:
-
14th region district rankings
Your 54th is way off
-
14th region champions
OK boys lets get right to the point, who do you pick and why? I am going with PCC, they have been playing some great ball here twoards the end of the year and they are almost impossible to beat come tourney time. :dancingpa
-
14th Region "Top Players" by class
Amis is a senior and you would have 2 include him on that list to. I would throw Justin Stacey in as a junior and John Yancy as a fresh. Also include Jason Kelly as a soph.
-
Perry Central-Leslie County Predictions
I am feeling it already PCC walks away witha huge win 72-71.
-
Perry Central @ Johnson Central predictions
Perry by 11
-
Herald Leader 14th Region Rankings
I really dont belive anyone has the mentality needed to beat PCC come tourney time.