Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leslie 55 PCC 53

Featured Replies

Leslie down by 3 with 8 seconds to go, Morgan hit a 3 to tie the game, Young stole the ball, Hendrix hit a last second shot to win the game for the Eagles! Way to go Riley O!!!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

It was at Leslie but I can assure you the Eagles were not given anything, they earned this win.

Way to go Leslie, The Dores go down. That is going to be a great District tournament.

It was at Leslie but I can assure you the Eagles were not given anything, they earned this game.

I wasn't assuming anything with my question. Just wondered where it was. Good win for Leslie.

It was at Leslie but I can assure you the Eagles were not given anything, they earned this game.

I agree...There was a VERY questionable call there @ the end! Id say those @ the game will know what Im talking about.

 

Congrats Leslie, great effort!! I think they were down by about 9 @ the 1/2?

  • Author
I wasn't assuming anything with my question. Just wondered where it was. Good win for Leslie.

Didn't think you were, just said what I said because most of the time home court advantage can make a difference. The Eagles really earned this one.

great steal by young; by the way ykm2, the uk fla. game is on a sunday; our seniors should have a great time.

  • Author
great steal by young; by the way ykm2, the uk fla. game is on a sunday; our seniors should have a great time.

I'm sure they will, knowing those boys........... ;)

Great effort and win for Leslie County, they defintely earned it :dancingpa

I figured this would happen. You can not say that anyone is the best team in the region. Well, not say it and actually be right.

stats anyone

A burn burner is not how to express this one cause you won't find any more exicting than this game.

Have no stats, but I can say that this is one to Remeber. This was a Classic, buzzer beater for the win. Thought that both teams played good tonight. congrats to Leslie on one to remeber. GREAT GAME

I agree...There was a VERY questionable call there @ the end! Id say those @ the game will know what Im talking about.

 

Congrats Leslie, great effort!! I think they were down by about 9 @ the 1/2?

Yea im sure when the perry central player went for the rebound and knocked it out of bounds and the refs still gave pcc the ball was not a questionable call.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.