14th Region Draw and Predictions

Interesting to see....as we now know the 8 teams that will be going to Hindman how do you see the bracket playing out.

If I were choosing today (tomorrow would depend on if Estill beats Lee or if Leslie beats Hazard) this is how my 14th bracket would look.

Hazard

vs.

Wolfe

Jackson City

vs.

Estill

Lee

vs.

Leslie

June Buchanan

vs.

Cordia

What do you think?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jbs Vs Cordia They Are In The Same District So Winner Would Be In Top Part Of Bracket And Runner-up In Botton Or Vice Verse

Correct.

How's this one look?

June Buchanan

Wolfe County

Lee County

Leslie County

Hazard

Estill County

Jackson City

Cordia

I agree with you as well. If it came out this way, the Lee vs Leslie game would be a dandy, and I think Jackson City would love another shot at Estill.

i agree with you hoops fan, i think the tigers would love to get another shot at Estill, i think it would be a great game as well

Correct.

How's this one look?

June Buchanan

Wolfe County

Lee County

Leslie County

Hazard

Estill County

Jackson City

Cordia

Only problem with that would be Jackson City/Cordia. You got solid teams playing in the three other games and than have two of the weaker teams play?

Interesting to see....as we now know the 8 teams that will be going to Hindman how do you see the bracket playing out.

If I were choosing today (tomorrow would depend on if Estill beats Lee or if Leslie beats Hazard) this is how my 14th bracket would look.

Hazard

vs.

Wolfe

Jackson City

vs.

Estill

Lee

vs.

Leslie

June Buchanan

vs.

Cordia

What do you think?

I love it Anyway you look at it there going to be a great final. Could Estill get there 5th chance.:thumb: :thumb:

Only problem with that would be Jackson City/Cordia. You got solid teams playing in the three other games and than have two of the weaker teams play?

Jackson won their district over Wolfe county but the other three games would be all solid teams, including Wolfe??? Great, I hope everyone thinks this way.

Fair enough - I'll rephrase.

Looking at the four one seeds - Hazard, Lee, JBS, and Jackson City - which of those four would you rank fourth?

Most, I believe would go with Jackson City.

I know a 2 seed would not want to play solid teams like Hazard and Lee or JBS in their home town - so Jackson CIty is most likely who us 2 seeds will be itching to play first round in Hindman.

Its' hard to bracket up a cake-walk to the finals for any of the 'elite 8' in the 14th. With 2 of the stronger teams being from the same district (Hazard & Leslie) AND 2 of the weaker teams also being from the same district (Jackson City and Wolfe), this bracket will tend to balance.

I suppose that Hazard would be the #1 team and Wolfe #8 but that Wolfe and Jackson City beat Hazard once each this year probably says it all.

A few more numbers:

Team..............Cantrall.......Record vs 'Elite 8'...Has not played:

Hazard.............68.5................5 - 2.............JBS, Lee

Lee County.......64.7................6 - 0.............JBS,Cordia,Hazard,Leslie

Leslie County....61.7................3 - 2..............JBS,Cordia,Estill,Lee,Wolfe

June Buchanan..61.3................2 - 1..............Wolfe,Lee,Estill,Leslie,JCS

Estill County.....59.7................3 - 5...............JBS,Leslie,Cordia

Cordia.............55.7................4 - 3...............Lee,Leslie

Jackson City.....53.9................3 - 5.............. JBS

Wolfe County....41.7................1 - 8...............JBS,Leslie

Actually ARC, Lee is 8-0 against elite eight. 4-0 vs. Estill, 2-0 vs. Jackson,

2-0 vs. Wolfe. Lee is 10-0 vs. 56th district teams this year, and I seriously doubt that that has ever happened before. How about it Professor? I do agree with your point ARC.