Jackson City 65 Leslie 64 1 OT

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Leslie County: Great season, even though it didnt end the way it should have. All there seniors are great kids and I wish them all the best in everything. They played hard in this game, and being "cocky" or overlooking JC was not a factor, it just seemed things didnt go there way tonight, and that happens to the best of us. The fans, coaches, students, staff and deffintley players should all be proud no matter what will be said. Keep your heads up....

Jackson City: Congrats on the win! You all have great fans and a great team. Give it all you've got Saturday night and go to Rupp!!

:dancingpa Congratulations to the JCS Tigers! I am so, so, so proud of these guys. They are a great group of young men who are coached by two men that are truly class acts. Knott Co. needs to be awash in a sea of purple and gold tomorrow night. Go Tigers!!

:dancingpa

My congrats go out to Jackson City....they are definitely not a team to be laughed at this year, these guys shot the lights out tonight. Things just didn't go Leslie's way tonight. Congratulations to the Eagles on an outstanding season. These guys should keep their heads up though, they have nothing to be ashamed of, it's just a shame that things had to end this way for the team, especially the seniors.

Hats off to the two Leslie fans that came down on the floor and congratulated the Jackson City fans and players. Those two gentlemen displayed a lot of class and it was sincerely appreciated.:thumb:

Both teams were determined to win. Both sides of the gym were jumping for 36 minutes. That's what high school ball should be like!

Hats off to the two Leslie fans that came down on the floor and congratulated the Jackson City fans and players. Those two gentlemen displayed a lot of class and it was sincerely appreciated.:thumb:

thanks from the dad of 5eagles5. it was a great game. i think i'm more sad that our seniors careers have ended than i am with the loss. to leslie 6 seniors, it has been a great ride. you should be proud of what you have acclompished and the joy you have brought to your parents, family, friends and community. to jackson city, congrats on your victory and the way your team and fans conduct yourself.