Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Perry Central @ Johnson Central predictions

Featured Replies

What is ur thoughts on this game PCC (16-3) going to Johnson Central (12-8). I think Perry will win this one 8-12 points.

If the Eagles don't get the ship righted this week, it could be a long night for them. But, I think they will pull out a 1 pt win.

Last week I predicted a double-digit win over Prestonsburg. Following that loss I figured that there would be no way that Lawrence county would defeat Johnson Central. Taking into consideration that I was wrong on both counts, let me go on record as saying that........I officially have no idea.

 

Good Luck Eagles

Where are you today InTheLoop? Getting ready to go have lunch, want to join me?

Perry by 7

Perry 66

Johnson Central 55

Perry Central by 4.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.