Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

-Region 8-

Featured Replies

Who will win in each weight clas? And who do u think will win overall?

103 sullivan - wayne

112 vinsant - wayne

119 daniels - wayne

125 bryant - mccreary

130 howard - sheldon clark

135 murton - lawrence

140 ?

145 winchester - wayne

152 sanders - wayne

160 jones - perry central

171 ashland or kelley - sheldon clark

189 watson- mccreary

215 ?

275 wells - sheldon

  • Author

103 Wayne-Sullivan

112 Wayne-Zant

119 Wayne-Daniels

125 Mcreary-Bryant

130 Sheldon Clark-Howard

135 Lawerence-Murton

140 ?? Don't know anybody at this weight class

145 Wayne-Winchester

152 Wayne-Joey Sanders

160 Sheldon Clark-Dials

171 Sheldon Clark-Kelly

189 ??? It's gonna be close

215 Sheldon Clark-Chaffin

275 Sheldon CLark-Wells

 

Teams-

1)???

2)???

3)Mcreary

4)Johnson Central

The two lists above are similar and I mostly agree. I will say that I like:

 

171 – Cody Zacur, Ashland

189 – Delong, Lawrence

 

But, I’m sure that everybody will do their best – and we’ll just have to wait and see what happens at the tournament.

At 189 has Delonge wrestled Slone yet?

I don’t know if they have wrestled before. But, the last time I saw Delong wrestle he was much improved. I think he will finish strong. I also like his sportsmanship – he conducts himself with class.

 

I have this photo from a match earlier this season at Sheldon Clark. I hope that I’m not misspelling his name – someone please correct me if I am.

 

Enjoy, Graybeard

Evan LC 2aa.jpg

Have you saw the perry 189 ,wow.Has Howard,Kenester,Collins or Kilburn wrestled yet ,this will be a weight that might decide region,160 will be important also,most of the others have favorites.Howard would be favored at 130 also but 2nd is important.

Yes, I saw the PCC 189 (Travis Pennington) at the Sheldon Clark tournament earlier this month - where he finished 3rd. He is very strong, but inexperienced (according to his coach). As he gains experience he will be a force to deal with. This will be fun weight class to watch.

At 189 has Delonge wrestled Slone yet?

yes he wrestled him at Sheldon Clark duals and at WSAZ and Slone pinned him both times.

Penington is inexperienced. Ive had him on the mat about 3 weeks now, but everytime he gets on a mat he improves. I wish i could of had him as a freshman. He had a big weekend in Danville this weekend finishing 3rd in a big tournament.

Chris Spurlock

PCC wrestling

yes he wrestled him at Sheldon Clark duals and at WSAZ and Slone pinned him both times.

 

What school does Slone wrestle for?

Sheldon Clark

 

 

Oh yes, I remember now. I’ve only seen him wrestle once. He (Slone) is very good.

 

I’m looking forward to the McDonald’s Classic at JC this weekend – I hope to get a chance to use my camera. Which teams are expected to be there?

If schs wrestled Jchs in a dual who would win at each weight? :argue:

103 - JC

112 - JC

119 - ?

125 - SC

130 - SC

135 - JC

140 - JC

145 - JC

152 - SC

160 - SC

171 - SC

189 - SC

215 - SC

275 - SC

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.