Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who is the team that your team wants to beat more than anyone else?

Featured Replies

Sandman, with all do respect. Dixie does not even come close to being one of the bigger rivals for Cov Cath. Even though they have had the losses you refer to. For Dixie it is a HUGE game. Dixie is very good, but it is not just there for the fans, players, alumni of Cov Cath. Clearly Highlands, and the GCL schools are up there. Have spoken to many Dixie students, players and alumni. Playing Cov Cath is definately their biggest game in all sports. Now baseball is a different story, Cov Cath's rival is Dixie. But not in any other sport. By the way you have some of the best posts on here. You clearly are a fan of Northern Ky. High School sports that always has positive things to say and is never pulled into some of the mud slinging that takes place.

:walk:

I guess that means I have to be nice.... :laugh: I can see where your coming from, if we still had to go thru HHS every to get out of the region I would probably feel the same way. Since moving up in Class 4A we haven't developed any real grudge matches, though I think BC would have to be the number one contender for a new rivalry. Conner and Ryle too, Ryle maybe more so, they always play us tuff and tempers seem to flare in those games. I guess when someone beats you for 25 years straight it leaves a taste in your mouth, that and most of the kids have been rivals or neighbors since kindergarten.

  • Replies 178
  • Views 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mercer always wants to beat Harrodsburg for bragging rights, But Llyod and Newport both go at the top of the list along with what ever team we play in the first playoff round.

Conner and Boone top the list as county rivals with Dixie a close third.

Male

Perry County over Hazard.

Paintsville and JC always like to beat each other badly!

 

Even though the game has lost a lot of its significance over the decades, I would like to see Ashland beat Ironton again! It has been to infrequent over the last 2 decades! But I know this isn't likely to happen anytime soon.

 

I know P-burg would love a win over Belfry!

It's according:

District- Breathitt

Region- Middlesboro

State- Belfry or CovCath

Perry County over Hazard.

Do you mean PCC over Hazard?

Franklin County over Lexington Catholic

Breathitt over Belfry. Many Breathitt fans would say Breathitt over Prestonsburg, but I like Prestonsburg, so I really do not care if they beat Breahtitt.

It's according:

District- Breathitt

Region- Middlesboro

State- Belfry or CovCath

Keep dreaming. . .lol

Breathitt over Belfry. Many Breathitt fans would say Breathitt over Prestonsburg, but I like Prestonsburg, so I really do not care if they beat Breahtitt.

 

 

You mean you don't like Belfry? LOL

 

Go BIG RED!

For East Ridge

Pike Central then probably Shelby Valley at a close second.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.