Everything posted by gortney
-
Paintsville vs.Frankfort Updates
Was 15-0. Last I heard
-
Western Hills @ Frankfort High
Panthers break out the new orange uniforms...first home game..fhs by a lot. Probably 35-7
-
Franklin County 22 Frankfort 13
27-0? Panthers couldn't move the ball. I'll give you 14-7, but that's about all ya get. Good luck to the Panthers. Wish nothing bit the best for their players.
-
Frankfort/Franklin County Updates
22-13 FCHS Final
-
Frankfort/Franklin County Updates
22-13. 2:50 left
-
Frankfort/Franklin County Updates
Franklin Co. 22 FHS 13. FC on the 14 going in..
-
Frankfort @ Franklin County Predictions
I'm not sure you can put much stock in the lit. rankings. I mean, they put highlands at 16. No way are they the 16th best team in the state.
-
Frankfort @ Franklin County Predictions
I'm sure everyone understands your point now coach.
-
Frankfort @ Franklin County Predictions
Ouch!!! There's a shot below the belt. Haha
-
Frankfort @ Franklin County Predictions
The three players are Jalen Washington wr/db, Jalen Acree rb/de, and Anthony Robinson Qb/de. And I haven't read anything about it anywhere personally, but I have heard that from numerous people from around Frankfort.
-
Frankfort @ Franklin County Predictions
I doubt the flyers are favorites considering Frankfort high has 3 of the top 50 players in the state. Probably a true toss up.
-
Frankfort @ Franklin County Predictions
Well in that case, franklins defense is giving up 3 points per game because the only points Oldham scored were on the opening kickoff and Franklin is averaging exactly 42 points on offense as they had a defensive td last week.
-
Frankfort @ Franklin County Predictions
First game after the break was in 2003, and I expect this game to be just as crazy as that one was. Every year this the highlighted game for fans in the capitol city and it seems like this year the teams look evenly matched. Should be a dandy.
-
Frankfort @ Shelby County
Tricky offense to defend, but Fhs will be ready. Fhs-35 SC-20
-
Franklin County/Oldham County predictions
Fc-42 Oc-7 I dont think Oc has the horses to run in this race.
-
Western Hills vs. Franklin County Predictions
Did either team get much work in today?
-
Western Hills vs. Franklin County Predictions
At Western hills. I agree that flyer offense isn't what it was last year, but lca runs the same offense and scored 25 on Western hills and I would think a 5a school would have more and better athletes than a 2a lca that won 1 game last year.e wrong though. I haven't seen them (fc) other than the scrimmage and they didnt impress me then offensively.
-
Western Hills vs. Franklin County Predictions
Good point about the defense. May have to change my prediction. Fc may be in trouble, especially if hills plays well at all. This could end Fc's five year win streak. I hope the flyers can come out and maybe score once or twice and keep it respectable.
-
Western Hills vs. Franklin County Predictions
Hip-hop, I love the prediction, but I doubt Fc will score 48 in a single game this season. Hope I'm wrong.
-
Western Hills vs. Franklin County Predictions
Fc-35 Wh-8 Fc has efficiency on offense and opens with a stellar road win
-
Franklin County/North Bullit Predictions
Fc-41 Nb-12 Fc loses speed from last year, but pose a talented defense. I predict a flyer defensive td and a strong performance by the running backs in week 0
-
Frankfort at Lincoln County Predictions
Too much speed for Fhs. 27-21 Fhs on a late drive by Robinson
-
Franklin County 2014
Eddie James. Went to Boyle County
-
Franklin County 2014
It's going to be running back by committee this year and hopefully they can develop some defensive backs that can stop production out wide.
-
Frankfort 2014
Washington, Smith, Robinson, Acree?, Brookes...they have a great problem to have. As long as those guys are TEAM guys and not ME guys, they shouldn't have a problem continuing their winning ways.